This was the 7th time I have stayed at the Deerhurst Resort and once again it met all expectations! This time I stayed in Building 51 which is one of the Summit Lodges and the suite was newly renovated and beautiful! The rest of the resort of course was very warm and cozy. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff as they are always welcoming and friendly. There was even some staff that recogized me and welcomed me back. How nice is that! I definitely recommend the Deerhurst Resort as a great getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario