We liked the resort very much. Two negative items: we went with my wife and child. While she was busy (at the OMEA conference) we planned to do the buggy rides. But we were only told when we went to reserve it that it is now closed for the season. this should have been posted on the website that we checked.
Second item is poor signage. Delegates could not find: ex room cw, lake view a and b (sign said turn right downstairs ...... There were no stairs), lodge ballroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario