“Wonderfull Long Weekend”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Komoka, Canada
“Wonderfull Long Weekend”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I just had the pleasure of being hosted by the staff and management of this ultra friendly Comfort Inn. We have stayed at many of these Inns and found this one to be as clean and enjoyable as we had anticipated. We had a slight problem with the firmness of the bed and when we mentioned this, the front desk looked after us immediately without question by switching us to another room. The next morning a number of the staff asked if we had had a better sleep that night. They really showed they cared and certainly made us feel special.
We also had the pleasure of meeting the manager, as he was at the breakfast lounge refilling the OJ and sweeping the floor. It says something to me when management is willing to do what they have hired staff to do.
Steve, you are a class act and your staff needs to be commended.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JayBenVDLugt
SteveCarr269, General Manager at Comfort Inn Huntsville, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words about my staff and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us on the Holiday weekend. I appreciated the opportunity to meet with you during the breakfast time and look forward to your return. Your thoughtful comments will be shared with all the staff as a encouragement to continue providing great service to all our guests.
Thank you for sharing with us. It is appreciated!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Barrie
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

To me this motel is not worth what you pay. Had a sprained foot and really was only helped when I arrived. Not a great place for the money.

Stayed April 2012
SteveCarr269, General Manager at Comfort Inn Huntsville, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank You for sharing your comments and please accept my apology if we came across as being insensitive to your injury. In regards to the rates that we charge, I believe that we are competitive within our market and often lower than most of the branded properties in this area!
I would appreciate discussing the matter further with you and would invite you to contact me at cn269@whg.com.
Greece, NY
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights and while the room decor was a little outdated, the room was super clean and comfortable. The desk staff was extremely personable and friendly. Our thanks for their hospitality!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
SteveCarr269, General Manager at Comfort Inn Huntsville, responded to this review, April 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we appreciate your nice words about the cleanliness of our property. We strive to make all our guests feel welcome and I was pleased to read that you appreciated the efforts that the staff made to provide you with great guest service.
Thank you for staying with us!
Port Hope, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Stayed here for a few days of snowmobiling. Very convenient location - parked the truck and trailer and did not need to move it again. Restaurants, grocery, and a little mall are within walking distance. Snowmobile trail is easy access.
Staff is super friendly. On arrival, I changed the type of room I had booked with no problem.
Breakfast was good and they even provide little bags to pack if you need to eat on the road.
The room was a queen, with a couch, flat screen, microwave and fridge. The decor was standard 'comfort inn' and the room was super clean. We had free wifi and the morning paper. There was also plenty of room to stash all our gear.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
SteveCarr269, General Manager at Comfort Inn Huntsville, responded to this review, March 11, 2012
I wanted to Thank You for your nice words about your stay. We have access to the snowmobile trails which does make us a popular spot for snowmobilers and I was glad to read that you had an enjoyable time. We do our best to make our breakfast program appealing to everyones lifestyle and I am glad that you appreciated the "To Go" part of our free breakfast.
Thanks again and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in Huntsville!
Collingwood, Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have lots of family in the area, but have had to stay at a hotel recently when I came with several members of my family making it difficult to find enough sleeping accomodations for all of the family members. We were up to celebrate my father's birthday. My daughter and I stayed here in October and thoroughly enjoyed the large television screens. At this point we had only stayed at one other hotel that had the flat screen televisions. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast with the option of yogart. My daughter is lactose intolerant and often finds it difficult to find a nice breakfast at a hotel, but not here. There were many different foods and varieties that appeased both of our appetites. Thank you for all the wonderful care and extras that your hotel and staff did for us that weekend.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynda L
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is nice to see that our attempts to offer a wide variety of products for our breakfast program are being well received and I am glad that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Your comments about the new 37' flat screen TV's that we have installed in all our rooms is good to hear as they have been well recieved by all our guests.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you again.
Incheon
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I from Korea. In Canada for daughter go school. My husband and his parents visit Canada for one week. A friend recommend come to Huntsville and visit Algonquin park. She also recommend Comfort Inn. It was exact what our family need. A bed to sleep and a little breakfast before we visited the park. Everyone was so kind and helpful. thank you.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Algonquin Park and look forward to serving you again if you ever return to Huntsville.
London, Canada
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We were looking for an affordable place to stay with our grandchildren on our trip north, came upon the Comfort Inn in Huntsville. The price was reasonable, the room was accommodating for a family of 5, but the best was the breakfast in the morning. Our grandchildren were in heaven!! They had so many choices, waffles, yogurt, cereal, hard boiled eggs and juice!! Our grandchildren had a quiet night and a great start to their day with a healthy breakfast, which ment Grandma & Grandpa had a great stay to their day!! Will definetly stay at the Comfort Inn in Huntsville, On.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank grandmas_trips
, General Manager at Comfort Inn Huntsville, responded to this review, November 26, 2011
Thank you for you kind words about our property and I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast program. The staff and I do our best to provide our guests with a great breakfast offering and a memorable experience when you stay with us. Your thoughtful words will be shared with all the staff. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again.