“Great place! Home away from home!”
Review of Tulip Inn

Tulip Inn
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great time and accommodations at the Tulip Inn! Definitely somewhere to stay when visiting Huntsville. Zalina and Kelly are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure your stay is as pleasant and comfortable as it can be. Having stayed at Tulip Inn multiple times, during the winter and summer, I can guarantee the rooms are extremely clean and ready for you to unwind, the beds are comfortable and are very well presented. The grounds are also very well kept and have a peaceful feeling. You won't find any kind of mess or anything out of place! It is very neat and always clean! The beach is nestled away in the forest and the walk to get there is unique, you would never think you could walk down a path through the trees to a cute little beach. It's a great surprise and very beautiful in the summer as well as great for pictures in the winter months! It is also a great place to hold reunions or small get togethers as I have done with my family and also with friend getaways. The town is also just a 5-10 minute drive away so it is very convenient! It is very pet friendly with a lot of running around space for animals to enjoy their time as well. My two dogs love it! Having such wonderful staff also make it a place that you want to visit over and over again, they make you feel at home. I will definitely be doing my yearly trips to Huntsville again and staying at Tulip Inn. I would recommend Tulip Inn to anyone planning a visit to Huntsville!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank as0984
There are newer reviews for Tulip Inn

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Tulip Inn as we wanted to visit Arrowhead Provincial Park and skate on their forest trail. The Tulip Inn was an all around a pleasant surprise. Lovely lady at the front desk, polite cleaning staff, and a warm, comfortable room in the midst of a winter storm!

We had no expectations, and did not book in advance, yet we found the Tulip Inn provides everything one needs for an affordable, enjoyable stay.

We booked a kitchenette room, and were thrilled to find every pot and utensil one requires to make a meal. The Tulip Inn is a far cry from some Florida condos we've booked that charged double (or triple), were not as well kept or clean, and provided far less.

Kudos to the Tulip Inn owners and staff. Well done!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dkb60
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Had a wonderful time. Going back again!!! Rooms are clean and comfy. Zal and Kelly are very hospitable and accomdating which made our stay memorable. Highly recommend this place for a enjoyable time in Huntsville.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sylenthia
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This cute motel close to Huntsville, Ontario was a pleasant surprise. A friend and I were just looking at a reasonably priced place for one night and thought we'd check this place out based on the good reviews it had online in multiple websites. Gotta say we were impressed with how well-kept this place was, the rooms were particularly clean and the place in general had a positive, chilled atmosphere about it that was just great!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank MishoMo
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My family and I have been staying at the Tulip Inn now for over 10 years when we go to Hunstville for our annual reunion. They are very accomodating with everything that we have asked for. In the last 3 years we have actually been holding our reunion in front of the cottage and they have done everything they can to help us with everything we have needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have stayed numerous times at the Tulip Inn just on the north edge of the town of Huntsville and have to say it is one of my favorite places to stay when I'm up in that area. They allow pets free of charge. The rooms are exceptionally clean - you wouldn't think they allow pets its so clean!! They have a great range of accommodations from a room with twin beds all the way up to a beautiful semi-secluded cabin. There are even rooms with kitchens. There is a great picnic area in the back along the Big East River (great for fishing with kids) with a small beach that is very private and safe. They provide numerous barbecues for the guests to use free of charge. Everything is modern and very well kept with free wireless internet. The owners - Zalina and Kelly are very friendly and welcoming. With their great rates and welcoming atmosphere, I don't need to look anywhere else when I want to visit Algonquin Park or just ride my ATV on some of the best trails in the near north which are just minutes away....We love staying at the Tulip Inn. John McGrath

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband & I have been coming to Tulip Inn for many years. The place is very clean and comfortable and it is conveniently right off the highway. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is swimming and canoeing down the river where one can spend the entire day hanging out and be carefree. We had a simply lovely time and enjoyed every minute of our stay every year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family