Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$113
Trip.com$112
eDreams$113
Tripadvisor$113
FindHotel
Etrip
All reviews dog park algonquin park food truck cottage feel coffee maker living room a wonderful stay mini fridge full kitchen beds were comfortable main building cabin kindling fireplace lake bbq leash
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2021

The place is so cozy. The people are amazing-warm and friendly. There is especially one lady that cares for the rooms- super pretty with big blue eyes and usually wears blue bandana. She remembered us from last time and each time made our experience there that much nicer. She deserves a special shout-out although everyone is really pleasant. We appreciate it so much. The grounds are beautiful. We Love this place. Thank you for your hospitality!!

Reviewed April 11, 2021

My gf and i stayed for three nights here to get away from it all. We enjoyed our stay very much, with just one exception. The grounds were well kept, the two people we did interact with were very pleasant and accommodating to our needs.
The paradise #27 cabin that we stayed in was clean, neet, and tidy. The only complaint we had, and it was a major issue was the bed mattress. Omg was it horrible. It was so worn out and sunken in the middle, we could not get a good nights rest. We actually were in body pain by the third and final night.
If that mattress was good, it would have been a 5 star stay...

Reviewed April 9, 2021

After a year of being locked in my home in the city, I desperately needed to get away for some peace and quiet by the water. After an extensive search, I found Tally Ho Inn's website. They had availability for my chosen dates.
From my first phone call to book a cabin, to my stay, everything was just amazing!
Shari was so kind and helpful in helping me select a cabin and offered an unbeatable rate for the weekend.
The cabin was absolutely gorgeous! It had two HUGE bedrooms with separate baths that had lovely deep, soaker tubs. The beds were very comfortable. There were two oversized armchairs in the living room, set in front of the sliding glass doors that led to a VERY large deck, overlooking the water.
The fireplace in the living room was quite spacious and Tally Ho Inn provided a load of firewood each day, along with a bag of kindling. The wood was very well seasoned and burned beautifully.
The property was beautiful, right on the water, and peaceful. It has a private beach.
It was so quiet and peaceful - perfect for a weekend getaway to restore the Soul.
The cottage was VERY clean and quiet. There was a TV with satellite for those times when you want to veg in front of the TV. There wasn't a kitchen, however, there was a good sized mini fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee maker and mugs.
They enforced physical distancing to ensure everyone's safety. When I checked in, I entered the foyer of the main building, picked up the envelope with my key and instructions... I only saw the employees from a distance.
I felt very safe and secure and could see clearly that they were taking distancing measures very seriously to protect their guests and employees.
The property is located about 10 mins outside Huntsville, so it was easy to get to the grocery stores and Tim Horton's.
Overall, I will definitely stay again and I will bring my family along.
Thank you, Shari, and Tally Ho Inn, for helping me find a safe, quiet space to reconnect with nature and give my weary soul respite from the demands of life.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed April 9, 2021

Overall it's a nice stay at Mapleview 1.Its clean. Checkmin during covid was ok. My only recommendation is to emphasize that dogs should be leashed at all times. Our poodle was nearly attacked by our next door's neighbor german sheppard that was not on a leash! While I was jogging too the same dog was not on a leash and nearly attacked me I was so scared!

Reviewed April 6, 2021

Always clean and comfy. Great views. Got lots of reading done by the nice warm fireplace. The only thing I would suggest is updating pots and pans also knives for cutting. The staff are friendly and stock the wood daily. One thing I might change is the fact you have to pay for your dog to stay and that can be frustrating when you have a service dog. You are close to amenities also close to the Park. This was my 2nd visit here andI will be returning again.

Date of stay: March 2021