My wife and I stayed at this fabulous place for 3 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. They have done a great job to make us feel so welcome; we felt we were being invited into someone's home rather than staying in a big impersonal resort. Their staff, especially the reservation staff, had gone out of their way to make our stay a memorable one. The food in their beautiful restaurant is plentiful and, more importantly, of top quality. The room is spacious and elegant. We highly recommend this place and will definitely be back there soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An easy hour drive from Toronto, this beautiful all-season resort nestled on the southern shores of Lake Simcoe. Lakeside cottages and guest rooms offer relaxation amidst 200 acres of lush lawns, gardens, and towering trees. This unique property offers a championship golf course, full-service spa and excellent recreational programming. Enjoy traditional and contemporary favourites in our dining room and Drinkwaters Lounge where dishes are skillfully prepared for any palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Briars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Briars Hotel Jackson`s Point
- Briars Jacksons Point
- Briars Hotel Jacksons Point
- The Briars Resort & Spa Ontario, Canada