A gteat place for a girls' weekend away. We stayed at the Birdie Cottage, which was well worth it! Beautiful view of the lake. Very relaxing. Very good service, everyone is warm and friendly. Food is fantastic and plentiful! Spa treatments were luxurious. We loved it so much we're coming back this year and are looking to make this our yearly getaway. A piece of paradise, and so close to Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An easy hour drive from Toronto, this beautiful all-season resort nestled on the southern shores of Lake Simcoe. Lakeside cottages and guest rooms offer relaxation amidst 200 acres of lush lawns, gardens, and towering trees. This unique property offers a championship golf course, full-service spa and excellent recreational programming. Enjoy traditional and contemporary favourites in our dining room and Drinkwaters Lounge where dishes are skillfully prepared for any palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Briars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Briars Hotel Jackson`s Point
- Briars Jacksons Point
- Briars Hotel Jacksons Point
- The Briars Resort & Spa Ontario, Canada