I would not recommend this resort for families with small children ages (babies, toddlers). During our stay it was put to our understanding that we should have our meals in a room that was dark and isolated, so that our baby would not disturb the rest of the resort guests while they are having their own meal.The other dining rooms where bright and beautiful, so we felt isolated and mistreated.
When I was making the reservation to stay for two night I specifically asked if the resort accepts families with children, and the answer was "Yes".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An easy hour drive from Toronto, this beautiful all-season resort nestled on the southern shores of Lake Simcoe. Lakeside cottages and guest rooms offer relaxation amidst 200 acres of lush lawns, gardens, and towering trees. This unique property offers a championship golf course, full-service spa and excellent recreational programming. Enjoy traditional and contemporary favourites in our dining room and Drinkwaters Lounge where dishes are skillfully prepared for any palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Briars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Briars Hotel Jackson`s Point
- Briars Jacksons Point
- Briars Hotel Jacksons Point
- The Briars Resort & Spa Ontario, Canada