My husband and I returned to the Briars the first week in February for a 4 day, 3 night stay. I can't tell how much we enjoyed ourselves, yet again there. As soon as we arrived, Ricardo welcomed us back like we were old friends. After unpacking, my husband and I thought we would go to the bar for a cocktail. Carlo welcomed us and said how nice to see us again. We felt like family. I can not say enough about the staff. They are extremely friendly and go out of their way to help or suggest things to do. The food was outstanding and everything we had was excellent. Our room overlooked the peacock house which at night, was lite up. Really pretty to see. Our room was clean and very comfortable. The fireplace was an enjoyable addition as February is a cold month and this just added to the comfort that this resorts provides. Would we ever return.....there is no question about that......in a heart beat. A big thank you to all the Briars Staff for making our visit so enjoyable.. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An easy hour drive from Toronto, this beautiful all-season resort nestled on the southern shores of Lake Simcoe. Lakeside cottages and guest rooms offer relaxation amidst 200 acres of lush lawns, gardens, and towering trees. This unique property offers a championship golf course, full-service spa and excellent recreational programming. Enjoy traditional and contemporary favourites in our dining room and Drinkwaters Lounge where dishes are skillfully prepared for any palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Briars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Briars Hotel Jackson`s Point
- Briars Jacksons Point
- Briars Hotel Jacksons Point
- The Briars Resort & Spa Ontario, Canada