$99
$89
$106
$102
Capri Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
$76
$68
$64
$107
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
$91
$116
$90
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$98
All reviewsacross the streetcave springswine tastingloft suiteniagara on the lakemy husband and ijacuzzi tubwine countrysitting areagas fireplacebreakfast was includedvintage houseget awaywine storequaint villageturn down serviceprivate garden
Reviewed November 26, 2010

My husband and I went to Jordan and Inn on the Twenty for a dinner and an overnight. IT is a nice little spot with some great vineyards and good wines for tasting. However I don't think I would go for more than an overnight not much to do once you have doen a day f wineries and some shopping. Everythign is in one place the Inn and the restaurant of the same name are across the street from each other and sell packages. We liked the restaurant more than the Hotel. The room we staye din was a loft and the layout is ackward . The TV set is uop in teh bed area and the fireplace is downstairs in the sitting area. Kinda wierd set up for romance. I pick a fireplace to look at over a TV for a romantic evening. THere was nothing special about the Inn. Ther are some good shops along the street and I can recommend the restaurant but the Inn I'll give it a Ok.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2010

My girlfriend and I decided to stay here for a night for our birthdays and because we enjoy the Cavesprings Wine. We decided to go in November during the week to get the cheapest rates. At high season prices, I think Inn on the Twenty is overpriced, and I would not have went. But since we both have flexible schedules, this worked out, and I was very satisfied with the trip at the price we paid. We booked a room for 1 night and got the package which includes dinner and breakfast.

First off, the service was excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff, better than most places I have stayed at. Second, there are a bunch of little extras and freebie's that really make the stay worthwhile. I won't go into detail to keep it a surprise for you if you decide to go there.

The room was very nice, clean with high ceilings. We stayed in Alcove No. 17. It had a nice flatscreen TV, a big jacuzzi tub, and a gas fireplace. Very quite, but the hotel was fairly empty so this is expected. One thing that I thought was very annoying was that you had to go to the front desk and pay $2 for a package of bath salts for the jacuzzi tub. They tell you not to use normal soap and then make you go to the front desk and pay for them. But you don't know this until you are about to get in to the tub and realize there are no bath salts. This was mostly an inconvenience and I really think they should just include a package in the room. Not something that would ruin the trip obviously, just something you wouldn't expect at a place like this. High speed internet was free and worked well, which is great.

We ate lunch at Zoomba Zoomba next door, which was great. The dinner we had at the Inn's Restaurant was also amazing, probably the best meal I have had in a long time. The view was also very nice as we went right at sunset. Note that even though the restaurant is affiliated with the winery, the wine is not cheap at dinner - bottles are around 1.5-2 times as much as in the attached wine store. The service was great, but the place was not busy so I would expect the service to be good. The breakfast the next day was also very good.

We did a wine tasting at the Cavespring Winery. The girl working, I think it was Meghan, was very friendly and knowledgeable.

The town of Jordan is pretty small. I would suggest going when there is a concert or something going on at either the Zoomba or the other place. There are a few nice shops but only stopped in a couple of them. There is a really nice trail that goes down the valley and by some creeks which is really nice for those looking for some nature.

Overall, I would recommend Inn on the Twenty to a friend, but not during the high season as the price is just too high.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
heleniot20, Owner at Inn On The Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

We're glad that the guest enjoyed so many aspects of our property. Just a couple of matters of clarification though! Firstly, guests can absolutely use soap in our whirlpool tubs...what we discourage for the guests sake, are bubbling bath products. The combination of bath bubbles and jacuzzi tubs lead to such overwhelming foam that it is almost impossible to enjoy the tub experience. We have various products at our spa and front desk that are optional for guests, but we need to stress that soap that we provide or the guest brings is just fine. Secondly, in regard to wine pricing we need to explain to many guests that our connection to Cave Spring does not change the rules that we are forced to abide by through legislation in Ontario. Our restaurant, though next door, pays the same price as a restaurant a hundred miles away due to rules provided by our government regulators. Believe us when we say we like it as little as our guests do!!

Reviewed October 31, 2010

My husband and I chose to get married at the Inn on the Twenty, in Jordan, Ontario -- a quaint little village in the heart of Vineland, Ontario, and we are so glad that we did!! Although I am from Ontario originally, both my husband and I reside in New Brunswick, but with the Inn on the Twenty, that didn't make the planning any more difficult or stressful. I was exceptionally pleased with the event coordinators, and not only was everyone helpful, they were also extremely friendly and professional. The wedding itself went off without a hitch, and the food was the best I have ever had at a wedding! We loved our room and the staff were awesome! We were glad we stayed an extra day and night! We will most definitely return in the future -- probably for Anniversary celebrations!!! A wonderfully, romantic getaway!!!

1  Thank JoanneAttard
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Inn on the Twenty is absolutely one the best little hotels we've ever stayed in. Very romantic, beautiful surroundings, great food and close to other great sites like Niagara Falls and Niagara by the Lake. Not cheap, but worth it for a long romantic weekend getaway.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

We stayed at the Inn on the Twenty for our daughter's wedding out at the Cave Springs Vineyard with the Reception in the Windows Room. The Inn is amazing and the staff are exceptional. This is a great spot if you are looking for something extra special. The surrounding Twenty Valley area is beautiful. Main Street in Jordan is such a quaint little village setting. I would love to go back again!