I just returned from the Inn on the Twenty for a "girls' get-away." We had a wonderful experience at the Inn. Upon arrival, we were treated to some delicious shortbread cookies and soon after had a wine tasting in the lovely appointed lobby with other guests.
We were personally escorted to our rooms which were in the Vintage House. We had both rooms in the upstairs so it was like our own private house. There was a box of chocolate ice wine truffles waiting for us at the door. We had a private parking spot next the house and a private courtyard with lush flowers and a table and chairs.
Breakfast was included with the room and was across the street in the main restaurant. The restaurant was beautifully decorated with an orchid on each table. The food was fresh with locally grown fruit and ingredients. The pastries were light and tastey.
The bathroom was spacious and spotless with a small recycling bin and a basket for the dirty towels. The robes in the closets matched the color of the respective rooms.
Everything in this small area was within walking distance. It was almost like our own private village. Very quiet.
Cave Springs winery across the street had a nice "walk the vines" tour onsite at the vines and a wine tasting afterwards.
The second night in the lobby was a plate of chocolate brownies which somehow the lady at the desk insisted that we take the remainder to our room which we gladly obliged.
I almost forgot the Spa - book ahead it fills up fast, but we did manage to get massages which were wonderful and relaxing.
The cleanliness of the properties and friendliness of the staff were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's Wine Country accommodation at its best! A genuine country inn in Ontario's bountiful Niagara Peninsula just an hour and fifteen minutes from Toronto. Turn a winery day trip into a romantic weekend of pleasure. Reinvigorate your business relationships with a Niagara meeting or executive retreat. Enjoy a girls getaway for a spa weekend. Use our delightful village as a home base for visiting the busy attractions of Niagara Falls or for wine touring. Experience innovative regional cuisine. Put your feet up at the end of the day in the well-heeled coziness of unique suites with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Get out and do things or indulge in just doing nothing: a stay at our Wine Country Inn is perfect for both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn On The Twenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Twenty Hotel Jordan
- Inn On The 20
- Inn On The Twenty Jordan, Ontario