My husband and i just returned from a 2 night stay at the Inn. We enjoyed ourselves. The main strip in Jordan when the Inn, restaurant and Cave Spring winery is quite unique with an interesting history. We had the "As YouLIke It" package which included our dinners-one being a dinner designed just for us The food was excellent and the service was professional in every way. The Inn was nice but I have to agree with other visitors-it is more like a hotel. We have been to an Inn before and it was completely different type of experience. It felt a little cold and yes there was no where to sit and enjoy a drink except for a patio outside. Because the restaurant was across the street we needed to go there to eat which was ok I suppose.
The spa was wonderful. I want to say the lady who did my massage was Malina or Marina-she was excellent and professional. It was the nicest spa experience I have had. Certainly the most personable. Ihave been to a top rated Spa in the city and you were just another VISA card. This spa does not make you feel this way.
Another thing worth mentioning-it has been noted before by fellow travellers-the hotel rooms are hot. It was not warm when we were there but yes-we had the air running the entire time-strange.
Overall it was a nice visit. If we were to return we would probably stay at the vintage house next door (part of the Inn) It appeared to have a bit more charm to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's Wine Country accommodation at its best! A genuine country inn in Ontario's bountiful Niagara Peninsula just an hour and fifteen minutes from Toronto. Turn a winery day trip into a romantic weekend of pleasure. Reinvigorate your business relationships with a Niagara meeting or executive retreat. Enjoy a girls getaway for a spa weekend. Use our delightful village as a home base for visiting the busy attractions of Niagara Falls or for wine touring. Experience innovative regional cuisine. Put your feet up at the end of the day in the well-heeled coziness of unique suites with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Get out and do things or indulge in just doing nothing: a stay at our Wine Country Inn is perfect for both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn On The Twenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The 20
- Inn On The Twenty Hotel Jordan
- Inn On The Twenty Jordan, Ontario