We had originally booked the Jordan House for our 1 night stay, but were graciously upgraded by Sandy upon check in to a Garden Suite in this main inn. Thank you!! It was most certainly a treat to be nestled into a King bed with Jacuzzi, fireplace and patio which was still warm enough to enjoy a glass of wine outside. The inn is immaculate for cleanliness. Well set up for all our needs. Ate dinner at the affiliated Jordon House pub down the road and played some pool with a few drinks. Food was plentiful and adequate. Breakfast was delicious (breakfast is included, but don't neglect to tip the wait staff). Again, thank you for the upgrade as this made our perfect trip that much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's Wine Country accommodation at its best! A genuine country inn in Ontario's bountiful Niagara Peninsula just an hour and fifteen minutes from Toronto. Turn a winery day trip into a romantic weekend of pleasure. Reinvigorate your business relationships with a Niagara meeting or executive retreat. Enjoy a girls getaway for a spa weekend. Use our delightful village as a home base for visiting the busy attractions of Niagara Falls or for wine touring. Experience innovative regional cuisine. Put your feet up at the end of the day in the well-heeled coziness of unique suites with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Get out and do things or indulge in just doing nothing: a stay at our Wine Country Inn is perfect for both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn On The Twenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The 20
- Inn On The Twenty Hotel Jordan
- Inn On The Twenty Jordan, Ontario