We stayed for one night in a loft suite. Very, very expensive for what you get. Room was stuffy, especially in the loft bedroom. Felt dated and in need of a contemporary touch. Upstairs bathroom was huge but empty and shower was a plastic built-in type with a fabric curtain. Nespresso machine but poorly stocked with coffee and accompaniments. Breakfast was delicious and service in dining room was very good. Wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's Wine Country accommodation at its best! A genuine country inn in Ontario's bountiful Niagara Peninsula just an hour and fifteen minutes from Toronto. Turn a winery day trip into a romantic weekend of pleasure. Reinvigorate your business relationships with a Niagara meeting or executive retreat. Enjoy a girls getaway for a spa weekend. Use our delightful village as a home base for visiting the busy attractions of Niagara Falls or for wine touring. Experience innovative regional cuisine. Put your feet up at the end of the day in the well-heeled coziness of unique suites with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Get out and do things or indulge in just doing nothing: a stay at our Wine Country Inn is perfect for both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn On The Twenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Twenty Hotel Jordan
- Inn On The 20
- Inn On The Twenty Jordan, Ontario