Inn On The Twenty
$123
$59
$133
HolidayInn.com
Capri Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
$69
$69
$108
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
$85
$124
$104
FourPoints.com
The Inn at Lock Seven(Thorold)(Great Value!)
$96
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsacross the streetcave springsloft suitewine tastingniagara on the lakejacuzzi tubgas fireplacewine countrysitting areabreakfast was includedvintage housewine storehigh ceilingsget awayquaint villageturn down serviceprivate garden
Reviewed June 8, 2008

This is a small inn of 26 beautifully-appointed suites. All have jacuzzis and some even have small backyards! The facility and the staff are polished and first class all the way. Directly across the small road running through the tiny village of Jordan are the winery (Cave Spring Cellars) and the Inn's fantastic restaurant, On the Twenty. It is a short hop to Niagara-on-the-Lake for the Shaw festival (top-notch theater) and the Niagara Wine Route. We have returned to this elegant and restful spot several times because it is a perfect experience from start to finish.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 20, 2008

My Girlfriend and I stayed at the Inn on the Twenty for the Victoria day long weekend (May 17 & 18) and all I can say is "wonderful"; it was just what the doctor had ordered.

From our busy lives in downtown Toronto to this relaxing and quaint inn in the heart of wine country this place is sure not to disappoint.

We had chosen to do a 'chocolate fantasy' package which includes: 1 dinner at the Inn on the Twenty Restaurant and a chocolate surprise + icewine waiting for us in our suite afterwords. The package also included both breakfasts for our stay.

My girlfriend also decided that she needed a massage so she had a lava stone massage which she said was magnificent. The cost was average but the service you receive was stunning.

The Suite we stayed in was the "Farrell". It was a centrally located suite with respect to the entire village. It had a nice view of the stone garden and was very private. It was also very spacious. There was a living area with fire place and a seperate sleeping area. The TV's werent that great but who goes on such a trip to watch TV. The bathroom was fully renovated, it had a jucuzzi hot tub and seperate stand up shower. The bathroom also had a heated flooring which was really great cause i really hate cold tile floors.

The Organization and professionalism of this Inn was beyond excellent, I have been to alot of places in the world, (Europe, Caribean, South America) and I must say that this was the most organized place I have ever stayed at, everything went like clockwork. For example, when we were out for dinner the first night of our stay we didnt even have to worry about saying to the restaurant "our first dinner is included in our package" or anything to that effect we didnt have to stress our selves or worry about it, the Inn organized everything so well that all we did was walk into the restaurant and be seated, they knew exactly all the details of our stay that the dinner was included, they even memorized our names and were calling us by our last names which was really nice. At dessert time our waiter pulled me aside and said to me that we wont be ordering dessert cause its waiting in our suite for us. I cant tell you how impressed I was with their organization I did not have to worry about anything. The same thing goes for the breakfasts we didnt even have to give our names/ room # all the waiters/hosts new who we were and knew our names from memory.

In conclusion:

I was sad to get back to the daily grind of worklife and the sterile environment of downtown Toronto, I didnt want to leave, But I can say that If you are looking for a relaxing and worry-free time, please book a stay at the Inn, You will not be disappointed.

Please message me if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer any.

Andrew R.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2008

The Inn was fantastic! Not only did we have the proverbial chocolate-
on-the-pillow, but the service was outstanding, and the rooms lovely. And to top it all off, their restaurant (across the road) was first class. There is also a winery next door, which I think they also own. My two night stay was too short!

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank dandelionz
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I booked a suite at the Inn for a romantic getaway for me and my partner. The suite we had (I believe an alcove suite) was very nicely decorated, sufficiently large, with a gas fireplace and a nice jacuzzi. Besides, the Inn has a spa right next to it. So it has everything you need for a romantic weekend. The staff is extremely nice and helpful.
There are some place to go close to Jordan, like Niagara-on-the-Lake or the Niagara Falls. But if you want to go out at night, Jordan is not the place to be. It is a quiet little village with a good restaurant (Dine on the Twenty), a winery, and some sort of Tavern in which they play music at night (I have not been there).
Both of us loved the stay because we came with the expectation of spending a quiet and relaxing weekend there. If that is what you expect, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: January 2008
1  Thank JeanneBonn
Reviewed January 14, 2008

We spent a weekend in July at the Inn on the twenty and had a fabulous time. Having had the opportunity to look at all of the rooms in the hotel (wedding), I can honestly say they are impeccably decorated and extremely clean. We stayed in the Vintner’s suite, which is a 2 level room with a sitting area, fireplace, mini kitchenette (sink, fridge, lg counter). The room has 2 large bathrooms, and ample storage space. The interior of the hotel is beautiful. The staff are all very accommodating and willing to help you with what ever you need.

We ate at On the Twenty twice for dinner. The food was amazing... truly truly amazing. I would highly recommend eating at the On the Twenty even if you aren't planning on staying in hotel. The view alone is an experience. The restaurant looks on to a valley, and regardless of the time of year the view is spectacular.

Zuma (next door - cafe with Patio) is fabulous. Great place to run in and grab a coffee/tea and biscotti to go. Cute patio to sit and enjoy a bite to eat as well.

The Tavern is great. We had lunch on the patio, and the food and service was amazing.

I had 3 treatments at the spa - massage, wine country wrap and manicure. It is renowned for the high quality of the services. The spa belongs to the Ontario's Finest Spa's (just as the hotel belongs to the Ontario's finest Inn's) it books up fairly fast though. Plan ahead to book your spa treatments.

Fantastic shops in the town of Jordan, along with great vineyards nearby (including Cave Springs - which is just across from the Inn. Ask them to see the Wine Cellar underneath the shops - amazing)

Balls Falls is within a 5 minute drive. Niagara within 20 minutes.

All in, a fabulous weekend getaway. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple