This will be short because I have no complaints about this spot. Very relaxing village, great little shops but if you are more interested in shopping than relaxing then this probably isn't the spot but Niagara outlets are not too far of a drive and you get to be out of the busy area. The wine tasting was great, great massages. The food was fabulous at the Restaurant. We were so full we couldn't do breakfast on the second day. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's Wine Country accommodation at its best! A genuine country inn in Ontario's bountiful Niagara Peninsula just an hour and fifteen minutes from Toronto. Turn a winery day trip into a romantic weekend of pleasure. Reinvigorate your business relationships with a Niagara meeting or executive retreat. Enjoy a girls getaway for a spa weekend. Use our delightful village as a home base for visiting the busy attractions of Niagara Falls or for wine touring. Experience innovative regional cuisine. Put your feet up at the end of the day in the well-heeled coziness of unique suites with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Get out and do things or indulge in just doing nothing: a stay at our Wine Country Inn is perfect for both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Inn On The Twenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Twenty Hotel Jordan
- Inn On The 20
- Inn On The Twenty Jordan, Ontario