We were married and stayed at the Inn on the Twenty in February 2012. We could not be happier with our choice to get married there! From the beginning of the planning process Grace, our Event Coordinator was incredibly helpful. Every question and request we had was answered and accommodated. She was absolutely wonderful to work with!
The day before our wedding we met with our Catering Manager, Maribeth to go over the details of our wedding day. We felt so relaxed and at ease after meeting with her as we were assured that everything was to be taken care of. And it was!! Our wedding day went so smoothly, Maribeth and her staff literally took care of everything – right down to cueing our MC when to speak between courses and bringing us coffee when we were outside in the chilly February weather taking our photos. She went above and beyond in the level of service she provided to us that day. One of our guests was unable to stay for the dinner and she ensured that some food got delivered to their room at Jordan House down the road. Our guests were so impressed with the service that they all received! As were we! Thank you so much Maribeth for all of your hard work that day! You were absolutely amazing!!
The chef at the Inn did such a wonderful job with the food served at our wedding! We opted to have a 5-course wine paired meal and what the chef came up with was fabulous. It was such a nice touch being able to meet him during our tasting and to have him go through the menu with us. Many of our guests have commented to us that our wedding had the best food! I must also mention the blueberry buckwheat pancakes served at the restaurant for breakfast the morning of our wedding – they were delicious!!
As for the Inn itself, our room was absolutely lovely. We stayed in a two-storey loft suite. The room was very clean and had so much charm. The bathroom was enormous and had a separate jet tub! Other guests of our wedding that stayed at the Inn were also impressed with their rooms. Each room was different and had it’s own sense of charm. Our wedding ceremony and dinner both took place in the Vintner’s Cellar, which is such unique space. We absolutely fell in love with it and it was the perfect spot to have our intimate wedding!
We would also like to thank the front desk staff that sought out stain remover for me the night before our wedding - I had a little spill during the rehearsal dinner on my new shirt – thanks to them I got it out!
All in all we would highly recommend Inn on the Twenty!! The service we received here was some of the best service we have ever received!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's Wine Country accommodation at its best! A genuine country inn in Ontario's bountiful Niagara Peninsula just an hour and fifteen minutes from Toronto. Turn a winery day trip into a romantic weekend of pleasure. Reinvigorate your business relationships with a Niagara meeting or executive retreat. Enjoy a girls getaway for a spa weekend. Use our delightful village as a home base for visiting the busy attractions of Niagara Falls or for wine touring. Experience innovative regional cuisine. Put your feet up at the end of the day in the well-heeled coziness of unique suites with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Get out and do things or indulge in just doing nothing: a stay at our Wine Country Inn is perfect for both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn On The Twenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Twenty Hotel Jordan
- Inn On The 20
- Inn On The Twenty Jordan, Ontario