“I always love this little place”
Review of Zooma Zooma resto and wine bar - CLOSED

Zooma Zooma resto and wine bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Zooma Zooma resto and wine bar
St. Catharines, Canada
“I always love this little place”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love to stop into Zooma Zooma for lunch while returning home from the great wineries on the Beamsville Bench. The prices are excellent, service is great and the food is top-notch. We've had almost everything on their menu and the specials and it's always great. We, too, love the selection of fine Ontario wines, especially those from the smaller wineries like Daniel Lenko and 13th Street Winery. Free parking in the town and close to all the little shops in Jordan. We only wish it would be open for dinner.

Ontario
“Wonderful lunch..great prices”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had lunch here today after stopping at the Spa at Inn on the Twenty.

Great selection on the menu and the prices are unbelivable, so reasonable!! The decor is great and the staff were warm and welcoming. Also had a great selection of Niagara wines, I really enjoy wines from Niagara!! I ordered the roast beef sandwich and it was quickly delivered, very warm and cooked perfectly.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant and hope to return soon!

Toronto, Canada
“Great food, nice restaurant!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Me and my wife stopped for lunch on Thanksgiving and were surprised that we could barely get a table (most were reserved).

My wife had a juicy and amazingly tasty roastbeef sandwich, and I had a smoked salmon and cucumber sandwich (with an unusual large "stack" of salmon) - delicious!

The 2007 Creekside Pinot Noir we had with our meal was excellent!!

Great, friendly service! Will come back soon!!

Alcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent and underpriced”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We noticed this place when driving past and stopped for lunch. We were very impressed with the food and the service and their prices were very low e.g. C$12 for salmon. The decor was unusual too. A lot of high quality shops across the road. There is even a winery where we could watch the grapes being poured into a crushing machine.

canada
“Zooma Zooma Cafe Jordan, Ontario”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Zooma Zooma cafe in located in Jordan Ontario on the main street. The inside is decorated like a diner from the 60's with some LP''s on the wall of famous jazz musicians. (it has a patio as well).
when I arrive for lunch/brunch at 1400 hours on Saturday it was full ,so I strolled through the small town for an hour and enjoyed some wine tasting across the street..
The lunch menu is simple and has something for everyone, I had the quiche and a glass of wine from one of the local wineries. The food ,service and atmosphere were excellent. Yes I would recommend Zooma Zooma to others and i will be back

• Visited September 2012