“Yummy lunch.”

Plaza Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Kenora
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since 1969, The Adamopoulos Family has introduced Kenora and the Lake of the Woods area to the Mediterranean Diet and the "Greek" way of life through their love of Great Food, Fine Wines and Warm Hospitality. Come see why we are known as the "Greek Gods of Casual Fun Dining" OPA!!!
“Yummy lunch.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Just had lunch with a few of the girls. I ordered a Greek salad with the marinated turkey... It was actually real turkey! So yummy. The salad was huge and filling. I usually come here for supper but I'm glad I came out for lunch today. It was a great. Overall very clean and kid friendly.

• Visited June 2013

“One of my top picks in Kenora ..”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

All the food is great, I have always enjoyed every meal! The portions are very generous and the fixings that come with it are wonderful ( ESP the lemon soup ) !! Plaza is one of the best restaurants around .. If u are in Kenora u must go !!! U will not be disappointed !!

• Visited May 2013
Kenora, Canada
“Always good value for your money”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The greek salad is always fresh. I could not finnish it all. huge portions. The greek dishes are all made from scratch and the owners are always there to make you feel at home.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 2013PlayaVida
Kenora, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just a wonderful valentine's dinner at the plaza”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

my husband and i had recently visited the plaza on valentine's day and had the nicest dinner there! we both had the steak and lobster dinner special. the steaks came out cooked perfectly and the lobster was amazing. We both had to get containers to take our leftovers with us as they have the most generous portions there, but we did find room to share their homemade ice cream which we are seriously addicted to. the service was great as per usual and i just love their cozy booths. it's our favourite place to eat in town by far !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank robyn m
Winnipeg, Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

That's my third visit. Simple but very good and tasty food. Great service, great value. Food is always freshly prepared, and served in good portions.

1 Thank Leila M