“Run into the ground!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hap's On The Harbourfront - CLOSED

Hap's On The Harbourfront
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Run into the ground!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

What used to be a great place was poorly managed and run into the ground. the place used to be packed all summer into the evening. last time we went for lunch we never got our food for an hour. Beer did not arrive so just had water. unacceptable ! too bad...

Fort St. John, Canada
“Simply average but the best patio”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The service is always slow, the food isn't that great, but such a great place to gather with friends for a visit, due to it's central location and spacious patio. We were truly surprised that on a Friday night, they closed at 10pm!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ErikaChicky
Winnipeg, Canada
“Nice view”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Good for a beer, and a light meal. Service is good but the food is average, kinda finger food. Good specialy for snaks.

Visited August 2012
kenora ont. ca--lake of ozarks
“Going down hill fast.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

For years I have always felt this was one of the best summer places to eat.Wow it has changed.Very very over priced.Food it just ok.My wife came away with 45.00 bill including tip for luch.No beer toboot.I will not go back.No wonder I wondered where the lunch crowd was.They were at the bank getting a loan so the could eat here.

• Visited July 2012
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
“over 1 hour wait for food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was with a party of 5 at Haps on the KBI weekend this August.The restaurant was not full.After a hour of waiting I walked up to the owner who was talking to friends and folding napkins that we had waited a hour for food .His reply and I quote was I have a table of 8 that I had to serve.
My tip,look in the window if the place is empty ,have seat and wait.
PMckee