“Great Family Resort for memories that you will never forget!”

Crow Rock Lodge Fishing Guides
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been a guest during May or June for 15 years. I look forward to this time each year- primarily for the excellent fishing, knowledgeable and helpful guides, and the GREAT food and service from the cooks and staff. I have been treated like family and my children talk about the fun times they have enjoyed at Crow Rock. Even my younger boys talk about the days that they hung around the camp when they weren't ready to go fishing with the group. We plan to go back fishing every year till all the fish are caught from the beautiful lakes.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This year will be my 10th year in a row at Crow Rock and it just keeps getting better and better. The Dafcik family are terrific hosts and I truly look forward to catching up with them each year. Fishing is everything one could ask for re: species, quantity, and the number of trophy class fish. Guides know the lakes like the back of their hand and are always willing to help the novice and experience angler.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Beautiful island with first class fishing, guides, boats, cabins and excellent food. Shore lunch is a must. Have made Crow Rock an annual destination for about 20 years. A friendly family run operation. Unless you fish their small, pristine lakes you need a guide on the big lake not only to find all the hot spots but to find your way back. I especially enjoy a cup of coffee on my cabin's screen porch overlooking the lake before breakfast each day. Have caught a number of trophy Small Mouths, giant Walleyes and Lake Trout. Still trying for a trophy Northern and Muskie. These waters are World Class and the best fishing you can experience. I look forward to going back every year.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This second generation family run lodge really knows its business and what is necessary to care for its guests, both fishing and non-fishing.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been to Crow Rock Lodge 3 times now and will be going again this summer. I cannot stress how much our group enjoys spending our time at their lodge. They have excellent equipment, great guides, wonderful food and friendly staff. The fishing is out of this world. You can catch 100 fish per day with a guide. And you don't just catch average fish. In one day, our group caught trophy fish in 3 different species; smallmouth bass, walleye and northern pike. Their portage lakes are great for a day trip and each lake has it's own primary species of fish. I think about Crow Rock Lodge often. I cannot wait to go back this summer.