“One of the nicest Tim Hortons!”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kincardine
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Nice inside, has an artificial fireplace with some vinyl armchairs near it, pleasant staff. Fresh donuts, what's not to like? The place seems to be popular with locals and tourists. It is located in a very busy plaza near Sobeys, so driving in / out was a bit of a pain.
Did not try to see if they do a drive- through at that location as well.

There are newer reviews for Tim Hortons

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I always stop at Tim's for coffee because I know that I will consistently get a fresh cup of coffee. It's not perfect I know, as on occasion I do get the odd cup that might have sat too long in the pot and that's usually for decaf which I previously drank infrequently, but drink more often now.

Not the case here. Coffee was fresh and egg sandwich was very good as was the oatmeal with fruit kids ate.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Both locations are busy but have fast and friendly service. I especially like to buy their bagels in bulk to toast up at home. Best coffee in Canada!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am not a Tim Horton's fan. The coffee is disgusting; it tastes like liquified tobacco and I am not a smoker. The soup has far too much salt. I don't eat donuts and I don't even like the smell of refined sugar so it's very rare I go inside.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice to see Kincardine now has a TIM Hortons! Before Tim Hortons did not go into small towns like Kincardine. It's only too bad they are not open all night there!

1  Thank andrei4962