Kincardine is a nice historic town on Lake Huron. It is worth going into town and staying at the Inn at the Harbour instead of a motel chain out on Highway 21. Great views of the Lake and sunsets, plus you can walk to good restaurants from this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at the Harbour is Kincardine's pre-eminent waterfront destination, right across from the Kincardine Lighthouse and the historic Walker House. We offer clean, beautifully furnished rooms with glorious views of Lake Huron sunsets and 2 minute walking access to the harbour, beaches, restaurants and Kincardine's main street. New establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn at the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Motor Hotel Kincardine
- Inn At The Harbour Kincardine, Ontario