+ Conveniently located for travelling along the Saugeen coast.
+ Nice staff, especially the young lady at the desk when I arrived.
+ Pets allowed.
- However the pet fee is rather steep, $25 for the first night $5 for per night after that. The rate is not advertised on their website.
The breakfast was decent - waffles, bread, cereal, small assortment of teas, fruit, and more.
- The decor - dingy, old, worn out, depressing. Really needs a facelift.
- Free WiFi - only problem is, it doesn't work. Very poor signal any time I tried. I went to Coffee Culture downtown to get some work done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious well-appointed guest rooms are quiet, ensuring a relaxing stay. Sutton Park Inn and Black Box Lounge has friendly staff to greet you. For the pool players a little bit of heaven and all the amenities of fun with excellent service and great food. Sutton Park Inn is a special retreat for your stay away from home. We accommodate business travelers, Banquet facilities are also available. While your here, enjoy our renowned Lake Huron and sandy beaches. Come visit us. Call for your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sutton Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Kincardine-Ontario Hotel Kincardine
- Kincardine Howard Johnson
- Sutton Park Inn Kincardine, Ontario