“Expensive chain food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was expensive for a simple burger and fries with a soda was almost 30 dollars. Location was convenient and close to our hotel but we were disappointed with the food.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have ordered from there a few times and the last 2 times we ordered it was disgusting. We had hamburgers and all you could taste were the breadcrumbs they used as filler and same with the meatballs. Our pasta we ordered is always cold and their prices keep going up.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I can't seem to get a consistent meal from this place. I would rate it 2 stars if it wasn't for the waitress giving me a free meal after the chef messed up my cheesy ravioli last time...

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Previous visits to this establishment have been less than pleasurable, however; after a recent visit this fall, I was impressed with the improvements! Staff was knowledgeable, and friendly and very courteous to my children. Food orders were correct, even when catering to a gluten allergy! (New menu items also made this a much more pleasurable evening!) Food portions were more than sufficient too! Bill was prompt, and payment was easy. Server was always able to be found nearby, and we got our free refills without needing to ask. It was great to see a member of the management team out talking with customers too!
Overall, great atmosphere, much improved! Will definitely go back!

1  Thank Jenn W
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Boston Pizza in Kincardine with my family. Server was friendly and brought us our drinks quite quickly. Appetizer came pretty quickly after we got our drinks. Food was delicious, really enjoy the Pulled Pork Sandwich and Cactus Cuts. Server brought the debit machine over to the table for us to pay, quick and easy. Will definitely return.