“Overcharged us & Alot of Flies”
Review of Tramonto - CLOSED

Tramonto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Amberley, Ontario
“Overcharged us & Alot of Flies”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate here just recently for our 4th Anniversary, and the food was excellent.
The problem we had was that there were flies buzzing around us for the whole meal, and when I got home I checked the receipt and they over-charged us for one extra beer. This usually wouldn't bother me, but the food was already at the high price of what it was worth AND when I called and left a message to let them know they overcharged us, nobody got back to us to offer a refund. Will not be going back...

• Visited September 2013

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had the perfect window seat & were able to watch the parade. The Hostess was lovely as well as the server. I had the veal & my husband had the Artic Char. Both meals were amazing. The décor & atmosphere are welcoming & relaxing. Servings are ample, you will not leave here feeling hungry. If you want a nice dinner I would definitely recommend. I wish they were closer to my home town.

• Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Really rude hostess”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Three of us arrived about 1:20 for lunch. The hostess coldly made us aware that as the place was closing for the afternoon in 10 minutes, we were not welcome. Puts a real pall on ever wanting to go back when there are other good restaurants in town.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mary P
Kincardine, Ontario, Canada
“BEST PLACE IN TOWN”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Everything is cooked fresh , nice atmosphere , right downtown close to the action . All prepared by a chef . my favorite place for finer dinning

Visited July 2013
Orilia
“Very good but a tad expensive”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you love Italian food this is a good place to eat, even very good but it is a bit expensive so make sure you can afford it! Drinks are also quite expensive along with the dessert! Wahrooms are downstairs so people in wheel-chairs can't go!

• Visited August 2012