“Very good but a tad expensive”
Review of Tramonto - CLOSED

Tramonto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Orilia
“Very good but a tad expensive”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you love Italian food this is a good place to eat, even very good but it is a bit expensive so make sure you can afford it! Drinks are also quite expensive along with the dessert! Wahrooms are downstairs so people in wheel-chairs can't go!

• Visited August 2012

Ontario
“Loved my meal”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I have been here quite a few times since it opened and have always found it inconsistent. However, this particular night our meal was wonderful. I had gnocchi gorgonzola, one of my favourite meals, and it was the best I have had anywhere. The 3 other people said their meals were excellent as well. There was a 3 piece jazz band playing which was nice except a bit too loud - we had to yell to have a conversation. Perhaps they could tone it down a wee bit? Service was also very good. All in all, a very lovely evening. We will go back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Weswee
“No Luck”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I had been traveling all day from Tobermory and were waiting to have lunch in Kincardine because we thought the town looked so cute on our way up to Tobermory. We really did not want to go to a bar and grill, we were wanting something different. We walked into Tramonto and they would not even take us because it had just turned 1:30. They only serve lunch from 11:30 - 1:30. I could have understood if it was 3 o'clock (most restaurants serve lunch till 3 or 4). Considering this town seems to have a lot of tourists, you would think they would be more accommodating. All and all they lost out on our business and we seen them turn others away too. In this economy you would think they'd would be grateful for the business...guess not.

• Visited July 2013
Cobourg, Canada
“Excellent Nuevo Italiano food in Bruce County”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Located right downtown, we tried this place as part of a business dinner, there were 18 of us and they were able to easily accommodate us. There were a few interesting items on a great menu. I chose a steak with mushroom sauce and truffle mashed potatoes a house salad and a couple of glasses of their house Chianti. The meal was superb; one of the best steaks I've had in a while and done to perfectly med-rare the way I like it. Out of the 18 of us there was only one minor mix up with the order and it was easily handled and everyone was pleased with their meal. Prices are a little on the high side but well worth it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Goeasy54
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We will be back”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Delightful spot. It is hard to believe we are in Bruce County. This place would fit right in were it located in Toronto, Waterloo, London. Menu offers lots of variety, the room has a great feel and the service while a little slow the night we were there is friendly and professional. Veal and lamb shank were our choices and both were outstanding. One small disappointment was that the smoked tongue appetizer was not available the night we visited.

• Visited April 2013