“No Luck”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I had been traveling all day from Tobermory and were waiting to have lunch in Kincardine because we thought the town looked so cute on our way up to Tobermory. We really did not want to go to a bar and grill, we were wanting something different. We walked into Tramonto and they would not even take us because it had just turned 1:30. They only serve lunch from 11:30 - 1:30. I could have understood if it was 3 o'clock (most restaurants serve lunch till 3 or 4). Considering this town seems to have a lot of tourists, you would think they would be more accommodating. All and all they lost out on our business and we seen them turn others away too. In this economy you would think they'd would be grateful for the business...guess not.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Located right downtown, we tried this place as part of a business dinner, there were 18 of us and they were able to easily accommodate us. There were a few interesting items on a great menu. I chose a steak with mushroom sauce and truffle mashed potatoes a house salad and a couple of glasses of their house Chianti. The meal was superb; one of the best steaks I've had in a while and done to perfectly med-rare the way I like it. Out of the 18 of us there was only one minor mix up with the order and it was easily handled and everyone was pleased with their meal. Prices are a little on the high side but well worth it.

1  Thank Goeasy54
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Delightful spot. It is hard to believe we are in Bruce County. This place would fit right in were it located in Toronto, Waterloo, London. Menu offers lots of variety, the room has a great feel and the service while a little slow the night we were there is friendly and professional. Veal and lamb shank were our choices and both were outstanding. One small disappointment was that the smoked tongue appetizer was not available the night we visited.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I liked everything but the food was the best! This is not my first time to this restaurant and I have not yet been disappointed. And, the chef rocks too!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Surprisingly Tramonto's comes in at a great price... compared to a BP or Crabbies it costs less and the food is fresh and homemade. The menu changes all the time and the atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice and trendy.