“Wont be back” 1 of 5 bubbles

Modern India
Ranked #97 of 528 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milton, Canada
“Wont be back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Food was awful and i got sick after. And i noticed someone not wearing gloves while dealing with food.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Nic080880

kitchener ontario canada
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We decided to try Modern India for the lunch buffet. I had not tried Indian food before so I felt this may a good way to try different items.
It was good but not great. Because it was a buffet it was what you would expect as far as service.

Visited July 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“A great place for Indian food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been going to Modern India for some time. It was introduced to me by a good friend who is Indian. The food is always well prepared, delicious and good looking. The staff are very helpful and friendly.

I will keep on coming back.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greedy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Omg! Worst place all my family & friends had the same terrible experience.Food is okay but service is obnoxious.owner has no manners and they try to rob you by over charging.Pay attension to what u order to avoid this!Racial staff

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank andrew m
Tillsonburg, Canada
“Really unique and enjoyable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is the first time we tried this restaurant but it will not be the last time. We were out with friends and when they were taking us for lunch I asked if he know of a good Indian Restaurant and he took us to the Modern India Restaurant. I just loved the goat meat… to me it tasted like beef. With a buffet lunch for less than $10.00 and a good variety of different dishes it was just great. We will be back.

• Visited October 2012