“Great Sunday Brunch”

Fork and Cork Grill
Ranked #11 of 573 Restaurants in Kitchener
Description: The Fork and Cork Grill is dedicated to providing a fantastic casual dining experience. Our philosophy is that great cooking starts with great ingredients, and our chef tweaks the menu frequently to showcase Ontario foods in their prime. Our signatures include perfectly grilled meats and fish, a braised beef stuffed burger, handmade double-stuffed ravioli, thin crust pizzas, seasonal vegetarian and vegan entrées, and craft cured meat and cheese boards. Our bar offers a rotating selection of local craft brews, Ontario and International wines, and an exciting mix of classic and modern cocktails.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Opted for the Sunday morning brunch which continues throughout the morning till @ 2pm. For $25 per person, brunch is all you can eat either from a self serve "Chef's Table" and /or an entree menu plus you choice alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. The food is very good and the service is quick, a great value.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

I have to say that I’m rarely critical when it comes to eating out. I honestly prefer to prepare my own food as most restaurants over-salt and over-oil and, yeah, I pay the price if I decide to go this route. Having said that, my boys (13 and 10} like to treat me to Mother’s Day brunch. My husband found the Fork and Cork online. The only redeeming part of the whole experience was our lovely server and I don’t know her name. The wait was VERY long to be seated, even though we had reservations, and the buffet was extremely limited and sparse. Each time I went up, bowls were empty and we had to wait for plates. My sons only had two options of entrees and the scrambled eggs were tasteless and the “hash browns” were home fries. They disliked the cake/loaf style desserts. On Mother’s Day, I only want my kids to be happy so my suggestion would be how to make that happen for other moms going forward as we won’t be back.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my wife and father in law who was visiting from out of town. The service was exceptional! Beer selection was great, appetizers were awesome (cheese dip) and our meals were delicious. I had the chicken BLT, my wife had the prosciutto wrapped chicken with vegetables and gnocchi. Great evening! Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Brad. M
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Quiet, nice atmosphere. Good selection of Canadian beers. Not all listed were available. Garden pizza was good; not exceptional. Entrees sounded fancy but we weren’t very hungry do opted for lighter options. I would probably go elsewhere next time I’m in Kitchener.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Chef Eric has somehow elevated the humble nacho to the status of a gourmet dish! I do not have the vocabulary to adequately describe this mastery of a bar and grill staple. I will not be able to order nachos anywhere else, as I have now had the best. My dining companion has a soy allergy and was able to enjoy his entire meal, even the bread (homemade focaccia) that was served before the meal. His steak was cooked to perfection, the fries were delicious and he even ate the salad (he NEVER eats salad.) The chef personally visited our table to discuss the menu options with us and the server was also quite knowledgeable as to which of the menu selections would not be suitable for my partner (in fact, the chef indicated that any selection could be tweaked to suit my partner's dietary restrictions.) The speed with which our dishes were prepared and served was quite impressive and the service was friendly and courteous. I look forward to the next time I visit Kitchener and can dine at this establishment. (PS - I pay the same price for nachos at a resto-bar in my hometown and they are little better than store bought tortilla chips with some fried ground beef sprinkled on top - so even the price is more than fair!) Do yourself a favour - go to Fork and Cork - you deserve it!