“Hot and Fresh”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Commercial Core
Reviewed January 13, 2014

WOW what great food ! Northern Thai has the greatest authentic Thai food, served hot fresh and cooked to order. The servers are friendly and relaxed we went for a late lunch[ 1:45 ] it was quiet with 1 other table occupied we missed the lunch rush and were able to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, there were 4 of us and we enjoyed a few starters which were great the coconut shrimp was tasty the entries were wonderful we ordered from both the lunch and dinner menus the four flam fish was to die for , the vegetables in all the dishes were cooked perfect, crisp and flavorful, portions were ample and adequate for sharing which they encourage .
All four of us would recommend this café to anyone who likes Thai food ..and we Will be back..

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I came into Northern Thai at 8:55 pm on a Monday night because I thought they closed at 10:00 pm. They told me that they would serve me and I could eat in if I wanted to but I kindly declined and got my food to go (however I really appreciated the offer). I went back to my hotel and the food was really tasty. I got the shrimp spring rolls which were crispy and delicious, the spicy fish which was really well cooked and a side of jasmine rice. I not only enjoyed every bite of this meal but their prices are really good as well. Highly recommend checking this place out!

2  Thank Santiagu
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Don't let the construction out front deter you. They're open. Good dining experience, we ordered apps and mains. Everything was done right. Service was a bit lacking. But I am finding that the case in Thai places. The food made up for it. We we will be back.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I drove by this restaurant daily on my way home from work and honestly thought "what a dive". But when I started reading reviews about it, I thought I would give it a go. Stepping through the door, I found myself in a quaint unpretentious yet inviting eatery. I was pleasantly surprised. The food and service was excellent! It was a bit pricey but well worth it. I know it will be on my list of places to take friends for dinner.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Heard that this resturant was ranked 18th in the KW area so thought I would check it out. When we walked in we had to seat ourselves and the waitress was very quick to take our drink orders. GETTING the drinks, on the other hand took forever (water and ice tea). The "green tea" was horrendous. They use a cheap generic green tea bag instead of loose leaf.

We waited about 25 mins before anyone came to take our order but the food came pretty quickly. The fresh spring rolls were lovely. We ordered the drunken noodle dish and the spicy fish curry. Both very tasty even though you could tell that thee bamboo shoots came from a can (they always taste a little funny).

Had to wait ages before someone gave us the bill as well but the price of the food was good.

All in all, the food was great and the service sucked.