“Excellent service, delicious food!”
Review of King Crab Oyster Bar and Grill - CLOSED

King Crab Oyster Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Corner of Victoria and River
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service at this restaurant is excellent. The host and servers are very friendly and knowledgable. I love the open kitchen concept and the aromas that fill the resaturant are heavenly. The food is consistently delicious and the presentation is lovely. It's the best seafood in KW and very reasonably priced. Well worth the visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

King Crab is one of our regular restaurants. We are there every couple of months and the food has never disappointed. The crab cakes are our regular appetizer, and my wife always reads and considers the entire menu before finally deciding on the salmon. I've tried most things on the menu, and the only one that disappointed was the seafood sausages.

Check the local coupon books - there is often a discount coupon available.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was overall a wonderfull dining experience! I ordered bouillabaisse as a main, and my wife ordered steak and lobster as a main. The starters were delivered promtly, the mains were put on the table shortly after the starters, and all of the food was delicious and looked great. Our first choice of wine was temporarily out of stock, but there were plenty of others to choose from. I recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

This was, without a doubt, a top 5 all around dinner for us. I ordered the blackened marlin with bacon beet greens and cornbread. Everything was amazing. I'm not even a huge cornbread fan and I could eat an entire pan of this stuff.

My girlfriend ordered the seafood sausage with sauerkraut and hazelnut mashed potatoes. I took a bite of everything she ordered. The seafood sausage was amazingly flavourful and had a buttery consistency. The sauerkraut and mashed potatoes went perfect with the buttery sausages.

I was shocked when I came on here and saw mixed reviews with the quality of food they put out. I strongly encourage everyone reading this to try it out for yourself. And for the reviewer who said that two dinners and a drink were 100 dollars, I'm not sure what restaurant you went to because the mains here are all 20-30 dollars. Unless you ordered the lobster with a side of filet mignon, there's no way your bill was 100 dollars.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

They have a strange business model where the manager argued with me over what quality of drinks people like. Even if he disagreed, he should know when to cut his losses. The wait staff struggled to understand modifications to an order. My wife was quite unhappy with how her lobster was served.

3  Thank Ken A