“Fabulous Sunday Brunch”

Golf's Steakhouse and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Golf's Steakhouse and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 569 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Bridge and Bridgeport
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friend and I went for the Sunday Brunch at this wonderful Steak House. We were both very happy with our meal and the attentive service by the staff. The salad bar was fairly good with lots of the usual items that are staples of "Salad Bar" fare. The choice of main items was excellent. I enjoyed a small portion of each of mains with the exception of the lasagna. The roast beef was done to perfection and so was the roast chicken. My date really loved the chicken also. The breakfast portions of the meals were also extremely good. The bacon was crispy; the sausage was cooked to my liking. The scrambled eggs were moist and delicious. I wanted to try the Belgian Waffles but was saving room for one of the great looking desserts. I settled on a small piece of decadent chocolate cake. YUMMY!!!
My date and I will certainly return for another Sunday Brunch in the near future. We found this to be a wonderful food experience. The view over the river on this sunny Sunday was GREAT.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The salad bar is always good with an average selection. Good salads. The entrees are expensive. People usually go there to celebrate because of the location. Good location for wedding receptions. The decor needs an update in the restaurant. It is dated and tired.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was with a small party to celebrate a birthday. The brunch was buffet all you can eat. Nice selection and variety of brunch food, but it was extremely busy with a very small area for the buffet setup. People couldn't get past one another and it was packed. But the food was fresh and good.

1  Thank ljm192
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Sunday brunch is served buffet style with a large selection to meet everyone's taste. Some of the menu included ribs, chicken, ham, breakfast style potatoes, eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, pancakes and vegetables. They had a full salad bar and deserts. Our waiter was very polite and made sure our every need was attended to without over doing it. Nice atmosphere in the solarium. Food was as good as you will get for a buffet style meal. Some of the food was lukewarm but we go into buffets assuming that we are not going to get a high end sit down meal, so are a little more lenient. Overall a good experience...50th birthday celebration.

2  Thank Flyingdrummer
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent service and excellent food. We had a lovely table with a great waitress and our food came fast. The meal was cooked just the way we liked it and the portions were ample. The only thing we didn't like was the owner walked around all the time and made us feel like he wanted us to hurry up. I think you should be allowed at least an hour to have a nice dinner.