“Another great stay at the Hampton”

Kitchener Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Stayed here one night because of weather and we had a meeting early in the morning in Cambridge. Again Staff was friendly/ Rooms were clean / quiet / breakfast was again good what i have always expected from a Hilton brand choice. great Loccation with an outside mall across the street and shopping all around an about 10 minute drive to Fairview mall in Kitchener

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Palmsway, Sales and Events Manager at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Hello Windsor Hockey Mom,
Thank you so much for your supportive and kind review of the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener.
We are delighted to hear your stay was a positive one, and that we upheld the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton standards you have become a custom too with Hilton choice brands.

Yes the shopping and choice of restaurants in the area now, are fantastic!! ;)

We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener for your accommodations. With our Hampton's 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee® you can't go wrong. We have more than personality...we have Hamptonality® and we thank you Windsor Hockey Mom for the opportunity to have shown you. We truly would look forward to showing you again, anytime!!

Cathy Burke
Sales and events Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2011

We stayed only one night while visiting friends over the March Break, but were impressed. With our CAA discount, it was very affordable. Not a huge room, but certainly adequate, and the beds were among the most comfortable we've experienced at a hotel. Nice flat-screen TV. Staff were friendly. The hot breakfast was nice, although the scrambled eggs are a little rubbery. I particularly liked the 24-hour coffee bar. My wife and son enjoyed the salt-water pool in the morning. Access to the parking lot is a bit awkward from the road, but not a big problem. Some nice stores and restaurants in the immediate area. This could become our first choice for accommodation when visiting Kitchener-Waterloo.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I've been staying at this hotel since 2008. There was a time I stayed here for 6 months straight and I never had an issue. The staff is friendly and they knew me by my name. I have no complaints whatsoever.

The Modern India restaurant across the parking lot is very good. The following restaurants are also within walking distance:

Harvey's (across the parking lot)
Kelsey's
Turtle Jack's
Mandarin Chinese Buffet
Pita Factory

There is an outlet mall across the street as well. This hotel is in a convenient location.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Newer hotel . Nice and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely will staff here when visiting the city.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2010

My family and I moved in for just short of one month into this hotel while renovations were being completed to my house. We were living there due to a crisis that put my brother in a wheel chair and they helped him when we were not around and were EXTREMELY accommodating.

I highly recommend this hotel as they rooms are nice, the staff are fabulous and they bring in food during the week on certain days from local restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I have stayed for a week at this Hotel and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Staff was very friendly,great customer service.Room was nice and clean,I really felt comfortable at my stay.Breakfast was also good start for my day,they have different options of food,so everybody can find his/her favorite treat.Hotel has pool and gym as well,which is nice selection for leisure.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Pulled into this hotel tonight after a very long day.This hotel was recommended by a colleague. This will be my first and last night here. I booked online directly at Hampton Inn's web site 48 hours ago.

When I arrived tonight at 7:30 pm Eastern, they gave me ROOM 207 which has to be the worst room in this hotel -- there is no natural light. The room is over the carport and the room window is blocked by the hotel's sign. But nothing else was available, so I'm dealing tonight, but am very unhappy.

Supposed to be here 2 nights. Methinks not! I will find a different hotel for tomorrow night.

Too bad for the sales team at Hampton Inn in Kitchener! I will be in the Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario area 3 days per week for next 6 months, starting today. I was going to make this place my destination hotel. NO WAY.

In addition, restaurants around here are "C" quality. A decent cup of coffee is one mile away at Starbucks.

I thought Hampton Inn was a decent brand. I stayed at a lovely Hampton Inn in Williamstown, NY (outside Buffalo) two weeks ago. It was super.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Pam60302
Tomkitchener, General Manager at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2010

Greetings Pam60302,

I am sorry to hear the room you had stayed in did not have an exterior view. Unfortunately, the particular design of Hampton Inns all have their Canopy placed in front of one or two guestroom windows.

Please accept our apologies you were placed in our accesible room. Due to our hotel being sold out that night we were unable to alter your accomodations.

I would love to speak to you to possibly discuss if there is any way to offer you something to ensure that our 100% Guest Satisfaction is met.

Please e-mail me at thomas.stangl@hilton.com to let me know a convenience time to call you.

Yours in Hospitality,

Thomas Stangl
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#1 of 14 in Kitchener
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
Holiday Inn Kitchener
#6 of 14 in Kitchener
The Walper Hotel
#3 of 14 in Kitchener

Been to Kitchener Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!