“Tons of fun group activity!”

Adventure Rooms Canada
Ranked #1 of 25 Fun & Games in Kitchener
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Advance reservations are required. Please book online on our website using our "book now" page. Please review our "How it all works" page for answers to frequently asked questions. Located in a large factory building on the main floor on Duke St. W in Kitchener. A 5 minute walk from the GO Train and Via Rail stations. Please use the main entrance on Duke St. Unit 102. Canada's 1st 60 minute Real Life Room Escape Game!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed December 20, 2013

It was awesome, had a great time. I had no idea what to expect, but that's half the fun of it. Would definitely come back when they have a new 'adventure'!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. See you in the future :)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had an awesome time with my friends! The staff were super friendly and helpful, and I would definitely go back again once they build a new room! It's definitely not your typical night out, and it was super fun and suspenseful, and well executed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for all of your kind words! :)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I took my boyfriend as a birthday surprise. I thought it'd be more his thing, but I actually loved it just as much as he did. We didn't get out on our first try so we went back the next day and made it! The staff were great. Looking forward to new rooms and set ups in the months to come. We'll be back for sure!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks again for traveling from out of town to visit with us. We are very glad you enjoyed your time. Thank you for your kind review. See you again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's fantastic fun! I had expected a "story" about the situation when it begins...to maybe give a few clues or some background information to go on.
We enjoyed ourselves. The staff was friendly.
One suggestion would be a bench in the hallway ;)
We will return!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and thank you for your suggestions for improvement :)

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I barely ever go on and write a review, but this is such an amazing idea and really well prepared! I'm a student, went with my mum and a teenage brother and we all absolutely loved every minute of it.
It's so mind-opening, inspiring, stimulating creativity. Perfect for a night with friends or family night.

1  Thank aglecka