“Great food”

The Grill Burger Kitchen
Ranked #260 of 568 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Locally owned & operated restaurant specializing in fresh food and quick service. We strive to provide our customers with tastier & healthier options than offered by the big chains. We make all our burgers in house, our pulled pork is slow roasted, our fries are cut daily, onion rings and fish are hand dipped and we offer our own signature sauces. We serve 16 flavours of Shaw's Ice Cream and make ice cream milkshakes.
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

No complaints. Great alternative to regular fast food joints. Reasonable prices with good food. You never walk away hungry.

1  Thank Tuck3r

Reviewed March 18, 2013

As far as burger joints in this area go this must be the worse. Not so much because of the food but the service leaves a lot to be desired. Wherever I go I expect the server to be friendly and polite, but not so here. Please dont take my business for granted! The burgers and fries are obviously the pre-frozen economy types and so no matter how you cook them they never taste great. McD, Harveys, and B,king all have the edge on this place. The bottom line is I am still looking for a GREAT burger in this area.

John T, Owner at The Grill Burger Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

As the owner of The Grill Burger Kitchen I must apologize for my staff, at no time should our customers feel we take them for granted, this is not how are staff is trained to treat customers.

However in regards to our food I would like to assure you neither our burgers or fries are the “pre-frozen economy type” Our burgers are made from 100% antibiotic free natural ground beef, delivered fresh directly from Norwich Packers to our stores 2-3 times a week and our fries are prepared using Canada No. 1 potatoes.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This establishment serves the best burgers and hot dogs I had in a long time! The fries aren't bad either! This time my daughter had a burger called "Canadian Eh", loaded with lettuce, bacon, and cheese, then fresh toppings of her choice. She had fries, and a milkshake with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I had two hot dogs, they were larger than expected, one would have done! I also had fries and a milkshake. You go up to a counter, order, pay, and with a tray, wait and pick up your order to take it to your seat, or packaged to take it home. Very clean restaurant! The milkshakes are the reason for the four star rating, they were bland! The ice cream used is a top notch brand, and in a cone, or as a dessert they would be great, but not as a milkshake! I will return again and again!

2  Thank citypins