“Culinary delight” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dake Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Dake Fusion Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, American, Korean, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Just opened I even have a photo of it with the 'Now Open' banner
“Culinary delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I took my husband here for his birthday and we were both impressed. The service and atmosphere is elegant yet not stuffy. The food was amazing. We started with a few different sushis and sashimi which were presented beautifully and tasted delicious. I had the beef teriyaki dinner, which was incredible. The beef rivals any steak in flavour and tenderness. The rice and vegetables which accompanied the beef were cooked to perfection. For dessert we shared the chocolate spring roll and tempura ice cream. A true delight to complete a perfect dinner. Prices are reasonable and the quantity of food is just right. Dake has become my new favourite restaurant.

4 Thank Natalie P

Kitchener, Canada
“Quality, fresh sushi + great prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

The atmosphere is classy and modern, with a touch of 'high-end', but the prices are more than reasonable and the staff are always smiling. Food is amazing & always freshly made! My husband and I eat here at least once a week. :)

Visited July 2013
6 Thank McBrideova
“Good Sushi !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you want good sushi and you are tired of the all-u-can-eat low quality sushi , this is a great place. For sure it's not for those of you who want to eat 50 & more sushis and pay nothing :D.
I really like the seaweed salad ( salty though) , love the ginger tea !! and sashimi. The service is good and it is a beautifully decorated restaurant. I have been there 3 times and would definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sanazita
Beijing
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Having been out of the area for a while, I had no idea where to order some great sushi. My family decided to order take out from Dake. We were pleasantly surprised by the lovely platter that arrived at our home. The sushi was fresh, flavorful, tasty, and offered a great variety. The fish was very fresh and rice soft and perfectly seasoned. The nori was nice and soft and the sushi didn't fall apart. We looked at the restaurant website and we eagerly anticipate our visit to the Kitchener location. Thanks for the great meal!

3 Thank BronwynWorldTour
Cambridge, Canada
“Sushi you'll love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My parents took us here for our anniversary! Food and service were phenomenal! Very good value and a lot of food! Loved the tempura ice cream!

• Visited June 2013