“Believe the Hype”

Ranked #1 of 555 Restaurants in Kitchener
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went to this restaurant based on the trip advisor alone. Since then 2 weeks ago. I have been twice more. We also already booked our res for new years, I cant see myself ringing in the new year anywhere else.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is by far my favourite restaurant in Kitchener/Waterloo. The staff is extremely friendly and go out of their way to provide exceptional customer service. They allow you to customize your meal by adding on or taking out certain ingredients. My family and I were extremely pleased with the food and service. We had an appetizer that consisted of fresh, warm, home-made bread with cheese and a special sauce on top. Their pastas are unreal - I had the shrimp and chicken pasta; it was the best pasta I've honestly ever had. I've also tried their steak in the past and I loved it. The server came several times to ask if there was anything that we needed and to make sure everyone was pleased with the food. There was also very nice, soothing music playing in the background; the overall atmosphere is incredible - a wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great place! They charge a corkage fee which is progressive in Kitchener Waterloo. Ordered the pasta and it was amazing.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went online to find a restaurant downtown Kitchener as we wanted something close to home and we found this restaurant.
We ordered an appetizer that was to die for Camembert with Apricots and Walnuts with a loaf of homemade bread so yummy and we were almost full but our curiosity wanted to order more so I had the Shrimp and Chicken with Linguine the portions were healthy and the food was amazing as the pasta is made fresh in house and the flavor of all the food was excellent.
I will go again but this time i will head right for the entree.

We definitely will be going back to this restaurant in the future.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Waterloo Region (and I've eaten at many of them). Great food, great service and reasonable prices. In particular, the friendly and knowledgable service makes this a great dining experience. I've tried many of the menu items at 271 and haven't had a bad meal. Check it out! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Michael M