“Fantastic Food & Atmosphere”

271 West Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 562 Restaurants in Kitchener
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is my favourite steak and pasta place. The steak quality is unbelievable and cooked to perfection. The pastas are homemade and superb. I like the atmosphere just as much; it is classy and also quiet so you can have a great conversation without shouting in each others ears:)
I would (and do) recommend this restaurant to anyone.

I think the word of mouth will spread on this one, and it will be difficult to get in without a reserve. For now, if you are going in the evening this will not be a problem. It is busier at lunch.

2  Thank amandaingall

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The owner Zeljko was very accommodating for my family and I. The food was fantastic and very resonably priced. Overall we had a great experience and will definately be back in the near future.

2  Thank Chris B
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was in town on a business trip and decided to give 271 West a try after reading the reviews on here. I got there 30 min before the restaurant actually opened, Zeljko (The owner) was kind enough and asked me to come in. The restaurant itself has a nice and welcoming decor. I ordered the 271West shrimp pasta. It was delicious, well cooked and has all the flavors you would expect. The 2 pieces of the made in restaurant bread were delicious. I did have a great experience. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Greekanese
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I just visited this restaurant with a friend and I have to say I will definitely be going back! I had pasta and the meal was amazing. It's so rare to get freshly made pasta at such reasonable prices. I cannot say enough good things about the food, I can't wait to try everything on their menu. The service is also great, I have no negative things to say about this restaurant. Definitely try it!

2  Thank Diana P
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I came across this retaurant on here last week and saw great reviews so we decided to give it a shot.

We went in for dinner and were promptly greeted and seated by the Owner, Z (Zeljko). He was extremely friendly and passionate about the freshness of his food. He showed us an article in Taste magazine that was recently run. The article mentioned that the Gnocchi was a must try, so we did and then also had one of thier Pizzas. I can honestly say that the gnocchi was the best I have ever had! I will 100% go back and have it again. The Pizza was also excellent and very fresh toppings.

The prices are also very reasonable and definitely worth the price. The one poor review on here mentioned small portions, I can say that I disagree with that. For the price the portion sizes were very good.

Definitely a must try for a pasta lover. Going to try their steak next time!

2  Thank leafs4cup