“Good Food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Commercial Core
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Good choice of menu items sure to satisfy just about anyone..staff very efficient so you will never have a long wait..stopped for lunch... wife had the mushroom soup with roasted garlic with a side salad and I had the 4 cheese burger..just the right amount of cheese not swimming in it enough to get the flavors of the different cheeses along with a side salad..we both enjoyed our lunch here and would recommend this restaurant for anyone to try out!

There are newer reviews for Milestones Grill + Bar

Reviewed April 15, 2013

thursday night dinner. only complaint was too much dressing on salads....had to wait for waiter to bring the cheque

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a really nice dinner prior to seeing a movie; tried a recommended Margarita and didn't like it and they replaced it at no charge... and lovely staff!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

If you are only going eat here once, you have to try the Prime Rib. I enjoy mine Medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. I've never had a bad experience at this location. Service, food, atmosphere, all top notch. The staff makes you feel welcome the second you walk in the door and are there for you. It's nice to see that someone still understands the meaning of customer service.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Sunday night at 5:00 p.m. for my wife's birthday, party of 5. Expectations: good environment, decent food, reasonable price, good service. The experience fell way short of expectations.

Environment: Seated near the fireplace. Very stuffy and hot. Cold in the rest of the place. As expected, the physical condition of this new restaurant was very good.

Food: All very, very slow in coming and stone cold on arrival. We sent 2 plates back to be heated and they didn't get that right. They re-made one dish but that completely disrupted the meal. Caesar salads were excellent. The rest was not. I order a bottle of 7 Deadly Zins. Decent wine at a fair price. But they ran out and we had to order something else after one bottle. Very weird. The overall impression the food left was poor.

Price: OK. Within what I expected.

Service: Haphazard. Our server left us alone for unexplained pauses. We had to hunt someone down to ask for simple things and the person who agreed to get us something (like cheese for my daughter's pasta) never came back. The service technique seemed very, very disorganized and ineffective.

Would I go back? Not sure. I have been to other restaurants in this chain and had good experiences. This was not typical for these restaurants. I might give it one more shot but not for a while until they figure out how to operate this place.

I wavered on the ranking between poor and average. I picked poor so readers would look at the review and see what the issues are.