“A-vation-in-Kitchener.”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Kitchener, Canada
“A-vation-in-Kitchener.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

After-many.years-I-returned-to-my-hometown.of-Kitchener.-my-times-at-the-Knights-Inn-made-this-apleasure-a-place-close-to-public-transportation.-allowed-me-to-get-to-places-thruout-theCity-enyoid-the-friendly-atmophare-of-Knights-Inn-and-spent-many-relaxing-hrs-at-the-beautifull-pool.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank walter-hundt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed one night here. The room was dirty and the bed sagged in the middle pretty badly. The location is good but the place needs work. There are lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. I don't think I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Kitchener hotels

Kalamazoo
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I travel to the kw area twice a week on business and have been staying at the Knights Inn for about 2 years now. I find that that the rooms are always clean with a decent price.. I also like that all the rooms have a fridge and a microwave which is essential for my travels. I would like to mention one incidence where last summer I ran into a transportation difficulty. The motel staff was really helpful at a time when I really needed it the most. Im forever grateful in that aspect and will continue my stay here as long as its needed. Thank you to all the staff for all your help..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank DavidCHKalamazoo
St Catharines, Ontario
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed one night April 5, 2013. The room was clean and the bed and pillows comfortable. Nothing fancy but the room had a fridge. Close to the highway as I was a vendor at the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival. Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street will be quitter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Stratford for a show, and decided that it is too late for us to return home in Toronto. Knights Inn of Waterloo, which is right by the highway and 30 minutes away from Stratford, fits in nicely as a solution, and in spite of the fact that it is not your typical 5 star hotel. This arrangement also gave us a chance to continue with our fun the next day before our return to our sweet sweet home:picking up an inexpensive but decorative watch from the farmer's market, hiking on the mountaintop of Waterloo with a magnificent view of this "Silicone Valley" in Canada, and enjoying all you can eat sushi at our Waterloo student children at Yu's Restaurant. Thanks Knights Inn staff for the complimentary breakfast and newspaper!

Room Tip: If cleanliness is your priority, you may want to bring your own towels and blanket just for your own...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Spend my weekend at Knights Inn Kitchener last weekend, it was really an amazing experience to be there. the front desk was available for all the help i required as a tourist. being new to a place is always scary, so it's always the staff of the Motels who can be your best advisor about a city. i really appreciate all their help. The room provided to me was worth my money spend, it was clean and all the basic reqiurements were available in the room. I always notice my washroom when i stay in any hotel, and i would rate Knights Inn really high in this respect aswell. So, I'm definitely staying there next time when i am in Kitchener. Really appreciate the hospitality of their staff.!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here while visiting family.
Worst hotel ever.

The girl in the room next to mine was a hooker turning tricks, she even offered me a "neighbouly discount". She was pretty busy most of the night, as the walls are paper thin and I heard pretty much everything.
I saw many questionable and nefarious looking people coming and going at all times, I even witnessed a very open and shameless drug deal.

The only reason I spent the 2 nights here was I was alone and barely spent any time at the room. I pretty much used it for sleeping and showering. Had I been with my family on a vacation I would have gone elsewhere.

A family member I was visiting showed me an article on the local newspapers website that detailed an arrest of a suspect in a grisly murder and dismemberment case who was staying at the same hotel a couple months earlier.

The only good thing was that there is a Tim Horten's across the street.

Stay far away from this cesspool.

• Stayed March 2013