“Great Stay”

Knights Inn Kitchener
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We had a great stay. We were there for work .The sevice of hotel staff was outstanding.The beds were comfortable and the walking distance to liqur store,beer store and restaurants what else can you get at that price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Gary G

Reviewed May 10, 2012

On my travels in and out of kitchener, staying a knights in has always been very affordable and compfortable stay. The staff is pleasant, and the service is excellent! I would glady stay here again and reccomend to any of my friends or clients. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank irfan g
Reviewed April 20, 2012

After a long day driving and starting the day off sick with a migraine, it was a welcome relief to get to the hotel. We were welcomed with friendly and helpful service. Chairs were brought to the front of the room so we could sit outside and enjoy the weather if we wanted to. Suggestions were made for where we could eat.
We stayed here for three nights... and all were enjoyable.
We were towing a motorcycle and were offered a spot right by the office so they could help keep watch on the trailer for us as well.
The rooms are clean and well maintained. We had wi-fi and a fridge in our room. A nice little loveseat and table with 2 chairs. The bed was very comfortable and we both slept well. Our neighbour had the volume on their TV up a bit at night and the sound carried through (it was the only sound that did though). We turned on the fan for the heat/AC and it eliminated the problem.
The manager was very friendly and is doing a wonderful job with this hotel. You definitely get your money's worth here. If you want a nice, clean, comfortable and centrally located place to stay for a decent price... we would recommend this hotel.
We will definitely stay here again when we're in the area.

Room Tip: Not sure how the traffic sound would carry off of Weber if your room backed on to it. We were away f...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lyndsaykr
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is a handy location if you're in the Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph area with a car. Owner was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, and included a microwave, fridge and even a stove top (albeit old school). Wireless is included. But there was no breakfast to speak of the morning I was there--just coffee. Ice machine and limited vending machine. Not a good location if you are using public transit or visiting UW or WLU campus without a car. Was able to park right in front of my room, which was great. Not a pedestrian-friendly location.

Room Tip: If you want a non-smoking room, be sure to reserve it. Also, the motel is small--there were no vacan...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rtw_rachel
Reviewed March 24, 2012

come here and enjoy,have a very good experience living here i dont know how days are passes here so fast

Room Tip: take a room with kitchen in it so u can cook for yourself
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank manohar k
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Stayed here after arriving in T.O. and in transit. The owner was so very helpful,walked out to road to show us various restaurants in area t go to. I had a great nights sleep(no bed bugs) followed by strong coffee and selection of pastries for breakfast. As I had not brought my laptop they let me borrow theirs to check something which was very kind. Sister in law said she would stay there with her children as there is a fridge,room is spacious enough. My GPS was not working and I wish I had printed off a map. Although it seems easy enough to get to as it is off the motorway,when you are tired it is not so easy!! The rooms are maybe a bit dated but they were clean and cheaper than many in area. I felt very safe,even went to the tavern across the road for a pitcher of beer and wings for $25. When you are counting your pennies,every saving counts. Have to say the hospitality and helpfulness of the owner made it a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I am a project manager from a IT major INDIA, stayed around 6 weeks here. It is very neat, clean and excellent hospitality.

I really enjoyed my entire stay in canada only becuse of the perfect stay. Every thing is closeby India store, lot of shops and restaurant..etc

I looked at the hotel closeby kitchener-waterloo area, this is the only cheap and the best hotel

Room Tip: Looks all the queen rooms are very good
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
Kitchener Inn and Suites
#2 of 14 in Kitchener
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#1 of 14 in Kitchener
Holiday Inn Kitchener
#6 of 14 in Kitchener
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo

Been to Knights Inn Kitchener? Share your experiences!