“Beautiful and welcoming”

Queens Landing Guest House B&B
Ranked #2 of 8 Kitchener B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Recently stayed at Queens Landing Guest Home in Kitchener. These lodgings exceeded my expectations. The amenities are modern, rooms spacious and clean, and the breakfast is delicious. The Owners, Wilma and Brian, are most welcoming and hospital, making for a one-of-a-kind stay. Thank-you!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
BW T, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Hello KM, thank you for your lovely review. It was a real pleasure having you and your friends stay at QL. It is always nice to have the whole house booked for a special occasion. We certainly enjoyed being invited to participate in the fun times. Thanks again. Brian

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have stayed with my friends at Queen's Landing a few times and it is always enjoyable. This trip Wilma made one of my favorite breakfasts, Apple Pie Stuffed French Toast. Queen's Landing is always my first choice for somewhere to stay when I come to town.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you MM. As always a pleasure to have you stay with us. Our potential guest often consider return visitor reviews as a better measure of our consistent quality and services. Thanks for the kind words. See you soon. Brian & Wilma

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Thanks for your hospitality Brian and Wilma. Queen's Landing Guest House B&B exceeded all our expectations. We felt like we were at home, only better, much better. Our room was very comfortable and Wilma's breakfast omelette superb. We were only in Kitchener/Waterloo for a short time but Brian helped orient us to what was available nearby. You'll be at the top of our list for a return trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
BW T, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hello MM, Many thanks for the review. Our guest often see reviews for longer term guests and appreciate comments from one night stays. I am pleased we met your expectations. Hope to see you and CR some time in the future. Brian

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have stayed at Queen's Landing twice while in town for business, and each visit has been a terrific experience. One would be hard pressed to find a more welcoming place to stay, and this is thanks to both the lovely home itself and the more-than-gracious hosts, Brian and Wilma. It is hard to overstate just how accommodating and thoughtful they both were, and they made my visits feel less like business trips and more like visits with family (family you are glad to see, to be specific). I thoroughly enjoyed talking with them both, but if you are looking for privacy they are also happy to just say hello and goodnight if you are exhausted after a long day.

In regards to the rooms, I have stayed in two of the three that are available, and both are beautiful, immaculate, and well appointed. I need high speed internet for work, and it is offered there without issue, allowing me to take care of whatever I needed to while in my room or just sitting by the fire downstairs. In addition, the culinary creations Wilma whips up for breakfast are phenomenal, and they are far superior to anything one could hope to find at many restaurants I have visited--not having to go far to get them is an excellent bonus!

Overall, whether for business or pleasure, Queen's Landing is a fabulous place to stay while in Kitchener with its unparalleled comfort and hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello SF, Thanks for your review. Wilma and I were so pleased with the content. I hope all is well with family and puppy. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My colleague and I stayed at Queen's landing while in Kitchener for a conference, and it was better then staying in a hotel. Wilma and Brian were very welcoming, the rooms were beautiful, and the breakfasts were delicious. Recommended!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you E for your review. Wilma and I enjoyed your stay and the information you shared regarding yourconfirence. We certainly appreciate your insight.Tthanks for staying at QL.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was my second visit to Queens Landing in three months staying from Oct 22nd through the 29th. As with the first it was perfect. You could not wish for better hosts, Wilma and Brian exceed expectations (a great business philosophy) from a quiet evening after a hectic day over a glass of wine and good conversation to delicious breakfasts for the start of another day. I know I will be back again.

Room Tip: The Royal Suite is large and comfortable with ensuite bathroom, sitting area and fireplace.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
BW T, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

SB, thanks for doing another review. We often have one time reviews so this is even more special. You are a great guest. We look forward to your next visit. All the Best B&W

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great place to stay. Brian and Wilma were very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable. Loved the old home and its antique decor. We were attending a funeral in town and Queens Landing went out of their way to accommodate our early check in and ensure there was nothing we needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
BW T, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear B&S, Thank you for your comments. We try to cater to our guest whether they are here for business, tourism or in your case a family loss. We are glad our peaceful, quiet home suited your needs.