“Superlative”

Queens Landing Guest House B&B
Ranked #2 of 8 Kitchener B&B and Inns
“Superlative”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Queens Landing while on business in Kitchener. Business travel can be tiring and sometimes boring but Brian and Wilma made my stay a pleasure. Their house is lovely, my room comfortable, the breakfasts superlative and the conversation enjoyable.They were generous in offering restaurant recommendations and other local information. I felt truly welcome. I loved the fresh flowers and hope I can return when the gardens are in bloom.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Queenslanding, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear M, thank you for your kind review. Wilma talks frequently of your visit and is looking forward to your next trip (barn). Keep well and enjoy. Brian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the best B&B that I have ever stayed at. My husband and I stayed here for one night and we hope we will stay longer next time we visit Kitchener. The house is absolutely beautiful and neat and everything is arranged in a cozy and convenient way.
Wilma and Brian are super nice people. The home-made breakfast that Wilma prepared for us was incredible. Brian is so thoughtful and considerate. We had a wonderful journey near Kitchener and St. Jacob and we attribute this to the directions and tourist recommendations Brian gave us...
We just love here and will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Queenslanding, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Wilma and I really enjoyed having the three of you visit. We were so taken by your love for exploring and experiencing new things. You were so sweet, friendly and considerate. We will welcome you back with open arms on your next stay. Have a grand summer. All the best Brian and Wilma.
Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I spent a night before my job interview at Queens Landing. My interview went very well and I attribute some of the success of that day to Brian and Wilma - to the beautiful and impeccably clean house, welcoming company, happy hour with a glass of house wine, fun conversations, great sleep, amazing home-made breakfast and thoughtful tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't plan it any better.
Thank you Brian and Wilma for this lovely stay. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I had an Imperial room and it was a little treasure:)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Queenslanding, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Our business is so rewarding when we have people like you drop in. Wilma and I thank you for sharing our home. Hope to see you again. Brian
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Spent an impromptu night in Kitchener due to weather conditions. Brian and Wilma were very kind and welcoming, and their house was absolutely amazing. Elegant and cozy at the same time. Brian and Wilma are a wealth of information, from local attractions to herb gardening tips and are excellent hosts. Will be happy to stay with them again in the future.

Room Tip: I was fortunate enough to see all three rooms, and they all seem equally great, but I especially lik...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Queenslanding, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you MV. We did have a pleasant time with you and hope to see you again. All the best. Brian & Wilma
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I spent two nights at Queens landing for a long weekend. It was my first time to visit Kitchener and my first time to stay at a B&B. I am so glad that I made this choice. It was a truly wonderful experience. Staying at this B&B was the highlight of my short trip. Wilma and Brian are ... kind, nice and friendly are not good enough to describe them. I felt like I was with my families. I had a small accident there and my first reaction was to call them when that happened. Brian went to help me out immediately and later Wilma was with me all the time to sooth me and cheer me up. She also gave me a tour in downtown. That was a lovely walk. Thank you so much for being there with me when I needed, Wilma and Brian!
I was so amazed that how they kept a big house like this so clean and cozy. Wilma is a great cook! The breakfast was very delicious. I was also happy to have the company from two lovely cats: Porch and Missy, and also bunch of squirrels. :-)
Again, thank you, Wilma and Brian, for giving me this precious experience! Hope I will see you soon!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Queenslanding, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
YK that was so kind. We surely did enjoy your visit and it made us happy to help you out. Come back when you can. Brian & Wilma
Superior, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I'm just completing my fourth stay at Queen's Landing. Brian and Wilma are incredibly gracious hosts, and always go the extra mile (kilometer?) to make my stay first rate. They are two of nicest people you could ever hope to meet.

The house is beautiful and very well maintained. You can come and go as you please without worries of disturbing others. I have my favorite room (Imperial Suite) that is very comfortable and has the additional space to make a longer stay more enjoyable. My current trip is for 11 nights and I very much feel as though I'm staying in my room. Everything works as it should. Everything is cleaned and serviced daily. And everything else is better than I ever experience in a hotel.

I wasn't sure that I would like staying in a B&B. I'm mostly an introvert and I kind of like the anonymity of a hotel where I can close the door and keep the rest of the world out. I still get that sometimes because I travel frequently and usually stay in hotels. But during my first stay at Queen's Landing several months ago, I knew that I would not be staying at any more hotels when my work brings me to Kitchener. Brian and Wilma have a loyal customer in me. I'll be back as often as possible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Queenslanding, Owner at Queens Landing Guest House B&B, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hello BD, Thank you for your review. Your comment on how guest interact with the hosts and the B&B will be helpful to others. The added photos and the Facebook entries are wonderful. BD, as you know you are part of our extended family. We look forward to your return. Brian & Wilma
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed in Queens Landing Guest House for about 20 days. Here you will find the comfort of a 5 star luxury hotel with extras; but that is not all, you also would have the pleasure and convenience of staying in your own home. you feel like it is a long time that you know Wilma and Brian

Room Tip: don't miss Wilma's delicious breakfast, also her fine home made cookies
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you SM. Wilma and I were pleased to receive your review. We always looked forward to your smiling face in the morning and evening. We hope your transition to living in Kitchener is going well. Please do stay in touch. When you wife and lovely daughter arrive, please drop in for tea. Brian & Wilma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
Delta Hotels Waterloo
#2 of 9 in Waterloo
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
The Walper Hotel
#3 of 14 in Kitchener
Kitchener Inn and Suites
#1 of 14 in Kitchener

Been to Queens Landing Guest House B&B? Share your experiences!