All reviewssleep numbercharcoal steakhouseroom was cleannice hotelroom servicebreakfast buffetfairview mallparking lotwould highly recommend this hotelone night staylittle priceynice staygreat roomeasy accesswafflesfridge and microwaveoff the highway
Reviewed October 20, 2010

The staff is friendly and checkin/checkout is easy and quick. The hotel is located very nicely, close to anywhere I want to go.

The rooms are great. Very clean, with lots of goodies. The internet connection was *fast*... I have been to other hotels, but this blew my mind... Like I had a private DSL line connected to my notebook.

The price is very good. It includes breakfast, which is self-serve and every day has some different "special". The quality is good and the staff is helping nicely keeping the coffee and juice filled up.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2010

We stayed here for a weekend as we were attending a family wedding in town. Our room was clean and comfortable which made for a relaxing stay.

There's a family diner located across the street that we had lunch at when we arrived which was okay, but there is also a mall about 10 mins away with a good food court if you want more choices to eat.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at the radisson
positives:
friendly staff
nice room
some good restaurants nearby
easy to find

negatives:
quite close to the road so we had to move rooms once due to the road noise
breakfast is a bit limited and smaller than I expected

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I was here with my sister for a wedding in the nearby area. The staff were extremely kind and helpful, check in and out were a breeze, the room was clean, the beds are adjustable for comfort, water pressure and temperature were perfect - had a great time!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Our decision to say at the Radisson Hotel Kitchener was the best one we have made about hotels. From the desk to the cleaning staff everyone we dealt with were willing to please us. Our room was neat, clean and the bed very confortable. Location is easy to get anywhere in the area. We had no problem getting a good night sleep after a stressful day. Finally, the price was GREAT!!! Best value for accomodations that we have ever gotton and we will not hesitate to stay at any Radisson Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple