All reviews sleep number charcoal steakhouse room was clean nice hotel breakfast buffet would stay here again parking lot nice stay easy access business trip waffles fridge and microwave beds firmness martini highway mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

I booked this hotel and the King Suite in advance for the 18 - 21 and 23 - 25 April 2019. Overall the hotel room experience, staffing experience was wonderful. I have no complaints. The King Suite had all the normal amenities I expected it to have and what the website offered. My partner and I were happy with the size of the room, bathroom and living area. I had a chance to use the gym, and was happy with the machines and gym room size.

The only 'issue' was that I ordered online for a salad for dinner, and had a meeting only to find out that my dinner never came. My partner notified the front desk staff who remedied the situation by calling to apologize and giving us two free vouchers for breakfast.

As we were only staying for a short time, this hotel worked for us. We are happy with the service offered and interactions with staff. I would stay here again on another visit.

Room tip: Accessibility was good, quiet rooms and area.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wendy H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Dear Wendy,

We are glad you had an overall stay and again we are deeply sorry that the salad did not make it your way. we spoke to the restaurant and they will make it up to you on your next visit. please let us know when you will be back so that we can make the arrangements with them. Our team was happy to help and make it right for you in a little way.
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a sports event. I had called ahead to advise we had an emotional support service dog in training. I was advised this would not be a problem. When we checked in they advised they would be charging me $25 per day in addition to an already inflated rate due to the fact there was a sports event happening. I argued it at the time, but was tired and just wanted to get to our room and accepted the charge. When we entered our floor from the elevator the floor smelled of cigarette smoke. This continued for our entire stay with pot and cigarettes being smoked in one of the rooms on our floor. The front desk was very apologetic and sprayed air freshener often. The room (king suite)was tired and the sofa bed and chair in the room clearly had seen better days. My daughter slept on the couch without pulling out the bed. The bedroom had a king bed which was very tight, with little room. The bathroom was very spacious, and apart from the taps being backwards (hot/cold) it was fine. The air conditioner/heater was impossible to regulate as well. The. Breakfast is not included at this hotel and I wouldn’t recommend paying $11.95 as it’s similar to a regular hotels included breakfast. The restaurant associated with the hotel is fantastic and room service was offered. We had dinner there one night and the food and service were amazing-Dels. After leaving the hotel I requested that they reimburse me for my dog and they’ve refused requesting papers. I should point out that we usually stay at Marriott’s and Holiday Inns and have travelled extensively with our service puppy without an issue and I’m never charged. The staff at the Radisson were very helpful and that was the only positive here. I didn’t feel safe walking my dog around the grounds and it was dirty and not well kept. Save your money and stay at one of the other hotels in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Wendy H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Sunworshipper049,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are very sorry that your stay was not to your expectations. We will review the condition of your room with our maintenance staff to ensure our guest rooms are up to brand standards. As you was booked under a negotiated rate the breakfast was not included in your package but we do offer rates that includes breakfast. We do welcome pets in our hotel and we charge a fee for it, however, we do not charge pet fee for service animals and to waive the fees we ask for papers if they do not have service animal vest. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Checked into the hotel to find out breakfast is $11 / person. This is a breakfast that is free elsewhere. Checked into our old and dated room. The whole floor smelt like smoke and pot, this was supposed to be a smoke free hotel, definitely wasn’t as most floors smelt. The grounds of the hotel are disgusting, went for a walk to stretch our legs, litter, dog feces everywhere. Would not recommend a walk in that neighbourhood anyways, not pretty and houses are littered with furniture and garbage on the lawns. After which i did not feel safe going outside, so stayed in the pot smoke hotel and hoped my car wasn’t stolen. The restaurants next door, steakhouse and Dels are fantastic, would definitely eat there again, but would drive from a different hotel because for the price there are alot of better choices that include breakfast, are smoke free and in a much safer cleaner neighbourhood .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Wendy H, Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear L3480MTbriang,

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We will review the condition of your room with our maintenance staff to ensure our guest rooms are up to brand standards. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Wendy H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Reviewed April 5, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Wendy H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019