All reviews mini golf hot tub aqua lounge ping pong shower door pin bowling tower section rooms are spacious victoria park breakfast buffet nice pool king street pleasant stay front desk staff little pricey hockey tournament fridge and microwave
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I just went early eve to renew my my membership @ the fitness club & as usual received amazing customer service from the staff .. in this case ithe attendant was” Dhruv“ .The facility is always clean & am welcomed with a friendly smile.
But it seems I have bad luck when I go in .. either the pool or awesome hot tub is closed for maintenance...maybe maintenance can after or before normal operating hours!?

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Lucy D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Ray M,

Thank you for your review, your comments are important to us. We try to limit the times when the pool and hot tub are closed for maintenance to after hours whenever possible. When they are closed during normal operating hours it is normally due to circumstances beyond our control. Thank you for bearing with us during these periods. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and feel it has made improvements over the first time I stayed. I have always found the staff very friendly and helpful and the location for my visits works very well. Not sure what Kitchener is doing with the LRT but that is another thing and nothing to do with the hotel! That makes turning where you used to an opportunity. I did have one concern on this visit which although a bit of a pain for me was not a big deal when measured against the worlds problems. The hotel dealt with it very well and I always think the measure of a property and its staff/management is in how they deal with things that crop up and not the actual thing that cropped up. This property based on my experience gets a 10 out of 10 for that. The bar/restaurant is good and convenient. I did notice that the hotel has stopped putting a bottle of water in your room which is odd. Although they do sell a small bottle of water for $3 at the front desk. That seems a little extortionate given the cost of a flat of water. Other hotels I have stayed in charge $1.50 for the same bottle of water, which is a more reasonable price IMO. The room was clean as was the hotel. I would stay at the property again when in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Lucy D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review, your comments are important to us and will be passed on to the staff. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is good, and the gym and pool facilities also good, but service and cleanliness needs improvement. Waiting at desk for 20 minutes to have a question asked is not great service. Also not having room cleaned by 5 in the afternoon not very professional or convenient. Would I stay here again, no,will find an alternate location and I doubt I would stay at this chain again either.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Lucy D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

KJ Hoffmann,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the gym and pool, but are dismayed to hear that we did not live up to our usual standard of service during your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for this. We do hope that you reconsider and give us another chance by staying with us again so that we may provide you with a perfect 5/5 stay.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Rooms were a good size and very clean. Staff were super friendly and helpful, and there is an awesome kids area on the bottom floor. My 8 year old thinks this is the best hotel he's ever been to! Recommended especially for families. Also very central so easy to walk to great shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank jenniferjanson
Martina M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for your review, your comments are important to us. We are very happy to hear that your 8 year old thinks we are the best hotel he's ever been to, that made our day! Thank you also for your recommendation, it is much appreciated. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I did not have high expectations for this hotel but it ended up being a solid home base for us when we were in Kitchener for a family reunion. The hotel was clean and the staff were extremely helpful. If you are visiting Kitchener, this hotel is good value for your money being right downtown. Parking is included!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Momforlive

Momforlive,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your comments are important to us. We hope you enjoyed your family reunion as much as you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon should you be needing accommodations in the Kitchener-Waterloo area again!