“This is going to be my hotel anytime I go to Waterloo.”

Best Western Kitchener-Waterloo
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Montreal, Canada
“This is going to be my hotel anytime I go to Waterloo.”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I don't think I will be staying in any other hotel other than this one when I am in Waterloo. Very welcoming, clean, and friendly. Highly recommed it. They have a very reliable Internet connection. I never had any issue with connection. They also have a business centre that provides a secure access to the Internet.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed at the Comfort Inn on King St. in Kitchener Ontario for two nights in July. Everything went well with no major problems. I would stay here again.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned well. This hotel is doing a lot of landscaping type work but no noise during this weekend stay. No pool at this hotel but it has a hot tub which I never used. Although this hotel is right beside busy streets, there was no traffic noise.

The air conditioner didn't work the first night but was fixed the next day and worked great. The water-saver-shower head didn't provide enough water (pressure) for a good satisfying shower but it worked okay for cleaning. The continental breakfast was sparse. It was the sparsest breakfast at a Comfort Inn I've seen. Coffee wasn't very good. I went across the street to the donut shop to get drinkable coffee.

The second night was awoken at 4 am by guests banging shut their room doors, several times. Why can't hotels have room doors that don't make a loud bag when shut? Why do hotel guest have to bang doors shut at 4 am?

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Other than the construction that was taking place outside the hotel, the staff was very friendly and the amenities were nice. There is a workout room, a steam room, a sauna, busines center along with free breakfast (not just apples).
If I go back, I would definitely consider staying here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
Reviewed July 18, 2011

arrived to find metal risers around outside of hotel for workers redoing outside of hotel and dirt and insulation flying all over Car begame dirty overnight Was told work in morning would not be before 9 am They dumped a load of stone around 745 am We where going to cancell next night as manager said he would make sure no work before 9 am That night a young group started to party until 2 thirty in morning and desk clerk may have told them we complained as they looked at our window That maid for an uneasy night and we forgot some items and had to return Lack of sleep did not help Do not stay here if construction not finished Web site did not advise of this

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed here overnight with family while we were showing them around St. Jacobs. We were checked in by friendly staff, the room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, we didn't hear any noise and the continental breakfast met our breakfast needs. Having coffee & tea available 24 hours in the breakfast room was a bonus. I was glad I picked this place to stay overnight.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed June 15, 2011

This hotel came out of no where. We called a few hotels in the area for group rates and found this one to be the best! Their Sales Manager Laura was wonderful. She has exactly what I was looking for. Great Customer Serivce and answered every question I had. When we arrive we were greeted by a lovely lady at the front desk, she apologise for the construction that was happening, but overall they are keeping it all under wraps and all was clean. Our rooms were spacious and clean with a lovely note form the sales manager thanking us for our business. They free breakfast every morning was awesome and the lady there was very friendly. Overall, this hotel was mcuh better than the last hotel I stayed at in the area a month before. I hope the hotel manager reads this note and thanks his staff and especially the sales lady, was the only reason we chose to stay there in the first place. Great Job everyone, we will be back!
THANKS!

Room Tip: stay at the comfort inn