Review Highlights
A Flight That I Will Never Forget!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2017
David K
Kitchener, Canada
T33 Jet ride

Reviewed April 27, 2017
Sdura
Hamburg, New York
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Had the honour to take a flight in the Mako Shark T-33 and it is one that I won't soon forget. The team at Waterloo Warbirds goes above the call of duty to make you fee comfortable as you strap into this iconic Cold War jet! The Mako is by far one of the most beautiful jets flying in Canada and I'm so lucky that it calls The Region of Waterloo Airport home.

The GoPro footage from my flight was a great memento that captured the entire flight. It captured everything from my face as I was pressed into my seat feeling 4 G's or the ground rushing by during the run into the runway for the "Top Gun" style tower pass and finally the grin as I was handed control of this truly amazing machine for the chance to fly the Mako myself!

I can't recommend this experience enough for anyone passionate about aviation, flying or the adventure seeker in your life. It would make a great birthday or fathers day gift!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Waterloo Warbirds offers an amazing chance to catch a ride on a T33 Jet Fighter restored to its full beauty! Ramona and the team were wonderful!! They coordinated a surprise "reveal" video for my husband since I purchased the flight as a birthday/bucket list gift for him! Every team member from the office staff, flight/ground crew to pilot were very professional and you could tell their commitment to safety. Their passion for this period aircraft is very evident in the pride they take in all they do! I highly recommend them! Even if you don't want to fly, if you are a history buff, this is a great opportunity! We were fortunate to see the new MiG fired up for the first time getting ready for flight! I highly recommend this experience!

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Sdura
Reviewed April 24, 2017

What an amazing adventure to feel what it was like to be a fighter jet pilot. There are 4 Cold War Era jets to choose from originating in Canada, Britain, Czechoslovakia and Russia.

High speed passes, feeling the pull of G Forces, and creating a completely unique memory .

Safety was first and foremost with safety briefings, flight suit, helmet, radio communication. And, your whole flight is videoed. I got my best selfie EVER in the cockpit.

My family and friends loved watching me buzz past and we all got to go an grab a bite at the restaurant on site that is right beside the ramp where planes take-off and land.

Thrilling, bucket list item, steeped in history.

Date of experience: April 2017