“Excellent place, great appetizers and menu is very reasonable.”

Turtle Jack's Muskoka Grill
Ranked #124 of 532 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brampton, Canada
“Excellent place, great appetizers and menu is very reasonable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

The friendliness of the staff, the food, the settings, prices on the menu and of course enjoy a nice chilled beer or glass of wine with the meal.

Visited July 2012

Kitchener, Canada
“The best food and drinks in Kitchener/Cambridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

One of the best palaces for food and drinks in K/W Cambridge area, Great staff and the best service in the area.

• Visited December 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderful food, cozy atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great place for ribs and chicken or grilled food. Very friendly service and the food is really tasty.

Visited December 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“mmmm I love turtle (Jacks)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great food! Friendly Servers in a clean restaurant. Have been to Guelph location and Kitchener location - impressed with both. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited June 2012
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

My friend and I went to this location for a late dinner. I ordered a burger and my friend ordered chicken wings well done and she emphasized the well done part. Our food came and my burger was fine, the chicken wings weren't even close to being well done. I also noticed the garnish of celery and carrot sticks on my friends plate had decay on them but I didn't say anything because I wanted to see if they would bring back a fresh plate or use the same one. The waitress apologized and took back the wings, meanwhile I proceeded to eat my burger since it was hot. My friend watched. The manager came over and said they were going to grill the wings to make sure they get to the well done stage. He left and then shortly after the wings came out again on the same plate with the decaying vegetables and they still weren't even close to being well done. I was finished my dinner, my friend was famished by this point and said to the waitress they still aren't done (and you could tell). My friend was so hungry, she couldn't wait any longer and ate one chicken wing and she said it was disgusting, tried to eat another one but couldn't even finish it. The server came back and looked at the plate with the uneaten wings and that's when I spoke up about the decaying vegetables and how many people actually touched this plate before it got to the table and no one noticed even though it was plain to see. The server takes the plate away and comps the chicken wings, told us that the manager was going to have a talk with the kitchen manager about the quality of food and that's it. The manager didn't come back around and offered his apologies or anything. Not impressed with the lack of obvious standards that should always be in place.

• Visited October 2012